Sign in to follow this  
warren

english weather !!!!!!!

absolutely gutted!!! waited all week for today,so that i can machine polish my corrado and give it a full valet............. and its p**sing down with rain :brickwall: dont have time during week so lets hope tomorrow is better!!!!

absolutely gutted!!! waited all week for today,so that i can machine polish my corrado and give it a full valet............. and its p**sing down with rain :brickwall: dont have time during week so lets hope tomorrow is better!!!!

I was going to do the same mate. Last week i only managed to clean inside the car and this weekend i was going to wash and polish the outside, but its raining here too :(

Better tomorrow - in the south east at least, as I typed this the sun broke through the clouds 8) mines getting a rinse tomorrow too. Edit - or maybe later today now!!

Thanks yourself lucky you dont live up here, its been raining in Aberdeen all week with some serious flooding. Just as well I was in sunny Stavanger 8)

Thanks yourself lucky you dont live up here, its been raining in Aberdeen all week with some serious flooding. Just as well I was in sunny Stavanger 8)

I was driving out to Tarves on the B999 from Aberdeen the other night and thougth it was bad....until earlier this evening....now that was bad....think the A4 was floating at one point :D

I'd have needed a snorkel if had cut out there!

started fiting ball joints & cv boot than the rain started hope tomos is better :censored: :censored: