Sign in to follow this  
Meth

Scented pollen filters...

This may sound like a realy wierd one but...

Since fitting my new heater matrix the other day, ive been using the blowers a lot more. Only problem is the air realy doesnt smell that nice... I mean is not a dead rat in my air ducts or anything, it could just be a bit more pleasant.

Does anyone know if such a thing exists? Ive searched and found out about the Jetex pollen filters, and that sounds like a winner, but just wondered if anything exists that could make my car smell a little nicer when the blowers are on? :camp: :lol: 8)

Edit: Thanks for changing the post :D ( Spelling was never one of my strong points ;) )

There's something they spray into air-con systems to kill bacteria, I'll ask about it later as I'm popping down the garage to get my battery checked.

just a side note to say that I fitted one of the Jetex pollen filters after finding out about them on here and I'm so glad I did - no more shredded leaves and so on :)

could do with a scented on too lol, since my matrix went and filled the footwell and dash with nasty water it stinks when ive got the heater on, i now carry a bottle of frebreze and spray it in the blowers when i turn them on, it seems to be working well at getting rid of the stench :clap: :D

Original post edited - I would end up hurting someone if I had to read 'sented pollen filters' once more :lol:

where do they go?

They go over the fan inlet under the left side of the scuttle......keep the inside of your screen so much cleaner too.

When I had a problem with car smells I taped a vaccuum cleaner scent block on top of the leaf filter. Car and engine bay smelt lovely. Lasted about a week or so.