Sign in to follow this  
warren

where is she now????

just thought i'd post this to see if anyone on here can shed any light on where this corrado is now?

my dad bought a corrado when new from a dealer in Eastbourne, it was the first one they sold,it was a tornado red 16v reg number G255 VCD,my dad sold it in late 1993,and the last we heard it went somehere in horsham? we have never seen it since it was sold and just wondered if it was still going? or if anyone on here has owned it or knows where it is? bit of a long shot,but you never know! :lol:

Hi Warren,

Checked the DVLA licensing data base, it shows its taxed untill the end of this month, so it must be around still.

blimey!!! cheers ryan!! wonder what condition its in now?? i was only young at the time but remember this car being the brightest red ever and in prestine condition :lol: mind you..... it was new!! :D

i have found it!!!!!!! it's on ebay,i was just browsing through and there it was :lol: its got a black spoiler now,and 11 owners! cant beleive i was asking the question wondereing where it was, and then find it on ebay :clap:

it wouldnt be the same for him!! when he got it it was his pride and joy with just 2 miles on it, now 11 owners and 142,000 miles,he now has a lovely g60 anyhow :D

A G60? Even better. :D

Is it in Eastbourne too? Making a trip down there in a couple of weeks to stay with relatives. Will keep an eye out for it. :D

Looks like my one is still on the road too. :cheers:

The enquiry is complete

The vehicle details for L71 TPN are:

Date of Liability 01 10 2010

Date of First Registration 28 06 1994

Year of Manufacture 1994

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2861CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status Licence Not Due

Vehicle Colour PURPLE

out of interest is there anyway to find out details about a car for free? was wondering if my old valver is still alive

I'm pretty sure I've got the only red valver in Horsham so could have at least told you it was no longer there :)

I paid £700 for mine last year at 134k so at least he's being sensible about the buy it now price.

I'm pretty sure I've got the only red valver in Horsham so could have at least told you it was no longer there :)

I paid £700 for mine last year at 134k so at least he's being sensible about the buy it now price.

yeah, but this was way back in 1993!!