jazzdevil

The all-purpose F1 thread...

Hamilton is showing his lack of experience and a growing arrogence in my mind.

I think that sums Vettel up more than Hamilton.

What were the chances of the petrol tanks exploding on that lotus, i thought any second now it'll go BOOM!

i thought that too; i was like sod asking for the extinguisher RUN

See ive never understood it when people call Hamilton arrogance... or am i being completely blind to it. He comes across as confident not arrogant at all?? hmmm....

But even without Hamilton in F1 i still wouldnt put Button as being the best, id say Alonso. Sorry but Button isnt THAT good. imo of course.

Hamilton is arrogant, but not in the same kind of way that most people take arrogant to mean.

He has the optimum level of arrogance (not the most, but the ideal amount)... confidence and arrogance aren't the same. He's got loads of confidence, and so he should. But he's also got a level of arrogance that is NEEDED at something like that.

It's the same kind of arrogance that pilots have. (I'm sure other people have it too, but I know it first hand in this example)

How dammed annoying was that.

Car in at Stealth this morning, fog lamp to collect at 12.30, in Buckingham - then home by 1.30pm to watch qualifying - as listed in every magazine, paper, and Internet.

Only to find - it didn't happen and is now planned to be 2am I think.

I did locate it on the Internet, what a Wash out - and - serioulsy dedicated fans.

Hopefully we are on for a good race tomorrow.

hopefully, although Lewis has a 5 grid penalty for a new gearbox change. B0ll0x.

Better chance for Button :lol: :lol:

Alonso and Vettal maybe, but Webber and Button far too cool, unless Hamilton has an excellent start and gets in there to mess everything up !!! :lol: :lol:

Yeah Wendy, its on at 2am May stay up and watch it.

Shame to hear Lewis has a 5 place drop :(

Stil it should be a good race. Looking forward to it.

When I was younger I use to put my alarm on and get up for the Japan GP - and enjoy it :cuckoo:

the things you do, now I just R it on the box and watch it first thing so to avoid acendentially hearing result on TV/radio.

When I was younger I use to put my alarm on and get up for the Japan GP - and enjoy it :cuckoo:

the things you do, now I just R it on the box and watch it first thing so to avoid acendentially hearing result on TV/radio.

I did that. But then made a schoolboy error by switching the sky box off :epicfail: :lol: So neither qualifying nor the race actually recorded :(

Still its repeated at half 1:30pm.

hmm, dont feel very well now having stayed up for qualifying and woken up for the race.. was a pretty good one though!

Gutted for Lewis, really thought he would have caught Alonso towards the end.

Getting a little bored of the Red Bull dominence, there's no racing up front anymore and you have to look further back in the field for any action.

yeah I thought it was quite dull really ....... except kuyboyashi bansai overtakes 8)

Yeh, that guy needs bumpers on his car.

I'm just glad the MotoGP was exiting

I missed the Qually, too tired, but was up at 6.30 to watch the Race - impressed myself.

Did go back to bed after though !!!! :lol: :lol:

Yeah, not alot happened, but will watch the highlights this evening - just to see the Koboyashi overtakes again - they were daring - to say the least. :lol:

I was hoping for some rain, didnt happen. Then i thought maybe one or two cars would slip on the oil that came out of the Force India, didnt happen either. Would rather have Alonso out than Massa anyday. Oh well not long to go now.

yeah I thought it was quite dull really ....... except kuyboyashi bansai overtakes 8)

Yeh, that guy needs bumpers on his car.

I'm just glad the MotoGP was exiting

Yeah Rossi was immense and good to see Lorenzo wrap it up !!

I missed the last race which looked like a battle and half between GL and VR.

Right on to the Korean grand prix, what are your thoughts?

I think its going to be a Ferrari track or Mclaren if it rains, looking forward to the qualifying.

Going by Lewis' performance i thought he was going to get pole. The RBs really did pull something out of the bag, as they didnt look as strong, but was a storm in Q3.

Should be a good race tomorrow and with the possibility of rain.