Sign in to follow this  
tez180

Porka D90 wheels, what is needed.

Hi people,

I have just bought some Wheels,

These :-

PorscheD90s001.jpg

What do i need to convert my hubs... just some 5stud spacer/hub converters ?

Or do i need more? Abs rings etc...

Thankyou

:clap:

tez180

what car have you got? either way you just need some adapters which you can probably find on edition3 or wheelwhores but depends if you need 4x100 - 5x130 (all corrado's minus VR6) or 5x100 - 5x130 (VR6).

you can get different width adapters so also depends on how you want them spaced or 'stanced'

wheels look very nice though, just considering if i should buy some 8/9's

You'll just need a set of 4x100-5x130 adaptors then matey. :)

Depending on the size of the wheels the offsets could mean they foul the suspension strut but i severely doubt that unless they are 9 inch wide.

Safety choice would be 25mm adaptors all round. But depends on how low you're going to have it as well.

Lots of variables matey. :tongue:

Hth.

You'll just need a set of 4x100-5x130 adaptors then matey. :)

Depending on the size of the wheels the offsets could mean they foul the suspension strut but i severely doubt that unless they are 9 inch wide.

Safety choice would be 25mm adaptors all round. But depends on how low you're going to have it as well.

Lots of variables matey. :tongue:

Hth.

Also has to do with tyre sizes too.. they look like 7's so I'd pick a 195/45/16

Hub adapters are expensive (ish) so make sure you buy the correct width first of all.

I ended up with 3 pairs as one of the first sets were too thin and the wheel looked lost in the arch.

Best bet would be asking if you could borrow one from somebody and see how they fit. Then measure if you want more poke or tuck.

The offset of the wheels should be printed et** on the wheel somewhere, cant remember where on d90s. If you post that up Im sure someone will be able to suggest something.

Ok

All 4 of the wheels are 4 / D90, 16" wheels.

They are ALL 8" wide.

With an offset / et figure of 52.

5X130///

Any ideas then??

25mm adapting spacers? should fit ok??

thanks

EDIT**Also I need some more Centre caps... Any ideas of where to buy these?

Well if they're all 8's i'd go for a 195/40/16 tyre on them all with 25mm front adaptors and 30mm rears i reckon.

But it all depends on how low you want it and what kind of look you're going for. And as was said earlier in the thread, best thing for looking at what adaptors you want is to try out a friends if you know any? Then you can get an idea of what is best for you really. I'm fairly sure that 30mm adaptors and that offset with that tyre and wheel width should fit on the rear. However i havent done it, so its best to ask people who have! :) All my opinion at the end of the day. :D

Well if they're all 8's i'd go for a 195/40/16 tyre on them all with 25mm front adaptors and 30mm rears i reckon.

But it all depends on how low you want it and what kind of look you're going for. And as was said earlier in the thread, best thing for looking at what adaptors you want is to try out a friends if you know any? Then you can get an idea of what is best for you really. I'm fairly sure that 30mm adaptors and that offset with that tyre and wheel width should fit on the rear. However i havent done it, so its best to ask people who have! :) All my opinion at the end of the day. :D

what he said :D

Just saw some for sale localy, but will they fit the C without rubbing the tire?

The ones for sale:

Front: 6x16 ET 52,3 205/55-16 91v part-nr: 96436211201

Rear: 8x16 ET 52,3 225/50 R16 92W Kuhmo

Part-nr: 98436211601

And what is an ok price? (they are priced at roughly £400)

19_-536223096.jpg

£400 is a bit steap mate, i bought mine for £200,

As for the tyres id say on them it will rub,