Sign in to follow this  
aussieveedub

The new edition to west Australia,after a good rimming

Gday from Perth west Australia,i moved over from UK 4 years ago and have been missing the uk vw scene so wanted to import a Rado but due to aussie law imports have to be built before 89 so a German import was needed,it arrived 3 weeks ago and should be road legal tomorrow.so looking forward to a spin in it after so many months waiting.A few pics till i get some new ones taken soon.http://IMG_0365.jpg[007.jpg

Gidday, will be over in Perth shortly, will keep an eye open for it :clap: Are you any where near the Ocean Reef area?? Will be staying with friends who have just moved out there. Takes serious financial commitment to import one of these, its got to be worth it though, not many over there :notworthy:

diggin the stance and side exit zorst, have you not even been for a sneaky pootle even round the block :D

don't worry she will have plenty of uv body wax all the time :D i live in ocean reef so not far to come say hi.the side zorst is illegal but the rozzers don't seem bothered pullin cars much.i did get to drive it from the docks to home but kept it tame :(

Could have a long distance corrado meet and do an article for the sprinter :clap:

Sorry, perhaps I'm getting a bit too excited :roll:

cheers, it was worth the hassle and stress of it all to just be able to drive along the ocean drive as the sunsets will get more pics up soon :D

wow! mate those pics are stunning - the weather looks beautiful - I should know - I spent 3yrs there and was lucky enough to see 'Carpods' Corrado parked up awaiting 'assistance' near Aussie Stadium in Sydney!

Just thinking of living over there and having my Storm parked outside...I'm tingle'ly all over!

Very envious of you sir! :salute:

where about in WA are you mate ? i lived there for 2 years and will be going back in around 6 months when my visa is sorted ( lived in wanneroo just outside joondalup )

nice car btw :D

Gday from Perth west Australia,i moved over from UK 4 years ago and have been missing the uk vw scene so wanted to import a Rado but due to aussie law imports have to be built before 89 so a German import was needed,it arrived 3 weeks ago and should be road legal tomorrow.so looking forward to a spin in it after so many months waiting.A few pics till i get some new ones taken soon.http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab15 ... G_0365.jpg http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab15 ... G_0366.jpg http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab15 ... G_0361.jpg

Thought Carpoid had a VR over there???

Very nice. I would take the Wolfsberg badge of the back though, they werent made there. Id also put a badged grill on the front as well. Let everyone know its a VW!!!!

i havn't had it long so the badge will change,sticking to the de badged grill though i hope the number plate gives it away that it's a dub now ,not easy getting parts 12 000 miles away and it's the only Rado in west Australia which is the size of Europe :shock: more pics soon :D

lookin great mate .......can you send some of that blue sky over only it looks nice n we only see it in books n pics!!

Nice one mate, glad you got it all sorted and on the road, it looks good, hows driving a Lefty for you? Getting used to it??

cheers Matt,yeah was abit of a slog getting it all done but worth every euro ha ha,if i woulda known yours was going to be up forsale would of taken it from you,no good me telling you that now though eh?Yeah i like the lefty bit and as you can undertake here its no drama.Any news on yours dude?