Sign in to follow this  
ekgotskillzz

93'RADO VR6 "Dirty Diana"

Thats some serious effort - or as my students would say: some sick doorcards :cuckoo: What dye are you using and how difficult is the job? Keep up the good work :wink:

Thats some serious effort - or as my students would say: some sick doorcards :cuckoo: What dye are you using and how difficult is the job? Keep up the good work :wink:

im using a product called SEM ...its not to hard as long as uou know how to spray paint bust you must clean and prep it really well...

Very impressive - reckon you could start a business doing that! Quite labour intensive I guess? What's involved in the prep?

Very impressive - reckon you could start a business doing that! Quite labour intensive I guess? What's involved in the prep?

Its not that hard but prepping the parts to be dyed is the most work....the parts must be extra clean....no dirt no grease or wax...then you have to sand the parts...and so on ..If anyone wants their trim done :clap: i can do it for a really good price,.,,