Sign in to follow this  
4eyes2wheels

Drug Dealers?

Just been looking at the Honest John website and the review of the Corrado specifically and it quotes under the bad points of the car

They were part of the drug dealers 'uniform', so don't be surprised if low lifes edge up to the car and flash money at you.

I never knew that!

errr ive got some asprin mate or I could do you a few paracetamol :norty:

no questions asked

just look out for the bright red corrado on the corner of the street it blends in nicely with the rep mobiles

:D :) :D :)

me mate who had my vr before me said when he got the car the geezer was a drug dealer ,im borasic lint right now wonder what the chances are of pullin up the carpets n findin some china :lol:

I didnt know about the drug dealer bit

I did hear once that they were the most stolen car at soe point in the 90s, has anyone else heard this?

I know the first owner of my Corrado put a private plate on it that was pretty drug dealer like. :lol:

Havent found any coke in it yet though.

I didnt know about the drug dealer bit

I did hear once that they were the most stolen car at soe point in the 90s, has anyone else heard this?

with your avatar could almost quote the start of fear and loathing and change the car to a rado :D

"We had 2 bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, 5 sheets of high power blotter acid................" 8)

could work

bring your gas mask along mate & we could scare the living hell out of most people - tripping or not!! :lol:

I did get stopped by a black BM with typical black windows, chrome wheels etc once.... the guy just said "it for sale man?" was quite happy with that :D

Well, my Corrado drove me to drink a few times and alcohol is a drug, so....in that case drugs are goooooood :drinking:

[EDIT]Oh, yeah and now we have a Golf VR6 :lol:

Its R32`s now :lol: :lol:

Ha! I wish I earned as much as a Drug Dealer! :([/quote:317lmvk5]

What are you talking about? You are a drug dealer. :lol: Oh sorry, I meant parts dealer. I get the two confused as I have an addiction to one of the two. Guess which one!

For the record, over in Germany even today the Rado is 10th on the list of most stolen cars :shock:

Tempest