Sign in to follow this  
Abdul

Dark burgundy pearl/aubergine vr6's

Hi guys and girls, ive been secretly on the hunt for one for way too long now and cant seem to find any!! I know they exist lol but they just dont seem to come up for sale! Are they quite rare in terms of numbers or do people just not sell em? I mean the amount of red/aqua blues i see isnt even funny... even storms seem to be common in comparison lol.

Happy christmas btw!

Abdul :D

Well the word 'rare' is subjective I suppose, but it's not a colour you see very often, considering the fact it was used for 4 years of production :dorky: - Not the rarest of colours though by far I'm afraid :)

LOL... i still cant bloody find one!! Hmm.. maybe i should stick with ice grey violet! Are there any official figures for the amount of rado's sold in each colour? I mean what would be the rarest of the lot?

khaki green!

Ice Grey Violet is pretty much the same as DBP when it comes to rarity, but trying to find a rado in any specific colour is a difficult task nowadays, apart from maybe Classic Greens and Reds!

Great colour, if i was keeping the Mk1 i was going to have it repainted in this colour...

Jack, DBP and a left hooker, lovely...

You can have a pic of mine, I never intend on letting mine go

27.jpg

:lol: EVIL!

Looks lovely mate... i want one!!

Hi guys and girls, ive been secretly on the hunt for one for way too long now and cant seem to find any!! I know they exist lol but they just dont seem to come up for sale! Are they quite rare in terms of numbers or do people just not sell em? I mean the amount of red/aqua blues i see isnt even funny... even storms seem to be common in comparison lol.

Happy christmas btw!

Check this out viewtopic.php?f=12&t=87666

You can have a pic of mine, I never intend on letting mine go

27.jpg

Thos eAnteras look really superb :wink: