Sign in to follow this  
davidwort

out for a drive in the sunshine

Been a while, at last it dried out enough this afternoon to go out for a blast, made the most of it as more snow is forecast for Wednesday :roll:

Corrado92.pdfc4.jpg[/attachment:3mpay6i2]

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfc1.jpg[/attachment:3mpay6i2]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfc2.jpg[/attachment:3mpay6i2]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfc3.jpg[/attachment:3mpay6i2]

c5.jpg[/attachment:3mpay6i2]

Nice one. What are the roads like your way?

I've only been out for two short journeys and the already cr@p roads have disintegrated into pot holes everywhere with the innards strewn all around. And if that's not bad enough there's all sorts of grit, sand and general muck everywhere.

I don't fancy getting the VR out until we have had weeks of rain to wash the roads cleaner.

Fingers crossed the snow forecast changes to rain before it ever happens.

Took mine to fill it up for my missus this afternoon and ended up going for a spin up the coast too, first good day for it for a while! :D

nearest I'm getting to driving a corrado at the moment is playing Forza3 on the xbox....... very jealous of you guys and your working cars! :(

nbot quite sunshine but went for a blast in Zaks supermachine. Pulls like a monster all the way up to 6000rpm. Just brilliant fun!

Me too - first time out in the C since Jan 1st. Quick blast down the A329M to blow away the cobwebs - lovely 8) .

Parked up again now for the week, no longer in the garage but outside wrapped in my new Halfords all-weather car cover. With a mixed bag of weather due this week we'll see if that all-weather description is correct.

i took mine out today. door handle broke on drivers side, small puff of smoke from the indicator stalk and altenator smoking. bad times :(

did nothing but wheel spin either. wet roads in leicester

Weather was beautiful here on Sunday - but I was still in the process of moving house and building flatpack all day so the Corrado stayed in the garage. Fail :( Can't wait for some better weather!!

Well, no drives here, but at least spent some good time in my garages tinkering again ... finally, was getting serious withdrawals with all that cold weather :lol:

Bring on spring, so I can start testing all the work that's been going in those garages 8)

Tempest

same here - main roads were perfect & dry so enjoyed satisfying drive down to my folks. Gave her a full wash/polish/dry down and hoovered carpets then finally let my Dad have a blast in it. He was v.v impressed, said the gearbox is much smoother / resposive then his Porker 993. Which is nice. :lol:

The weathers good over here till Wed/Thurs so reckon some after work spins are in order :clap:

Me too :D

First time its been out the garage for a month!!

Spent a good couple of hours cleaning it and spent the rest of the day driving. :clap:

Roll on dry weather!

Me too :D

First time its been out the garage for a month!!

Spent a good couple of hours cleaning it and spent the rest of the day driving. :clap:

Roll on dry weather!

- so true - i remember someone posted a picture of their C over in Australia, not sure it was 'carpoid', but it showed the car gleaming away sitting in driveway with lovely blue sky everywhere and not a drop of rain in sight!! - I'd prob drive from Melbourne to Sydney every weekend!