Sign in to follow this  
eugopnosaj

Amp/Sub ideas...

Out of curiousity has anyone tried anything like this?

http://www.fusionelectronics.com/united-kingdom/car-audio-1/active-enclosures-8/ress18-122-product.aspx

With amp and sub built into the same unit, i want a better audio system however i tend to use the boot a lot and dont want the hassle of removing everything every time i need more space.

Failing that i was thinking about storing a smallish 2-channel amp behind one of the rear cards and running a smallish 10" sub somewhere in the boot however i think the above might be a better solution...

Problem can be solved with sub and amp enclosures from Audioscape. One for each and they sit inside the rear wheel arches so you're left with the majority of the boot still available.

Yeah i've read quite a bit about audioscape however the website is down, or at least the sub enclosure section isnt showing any content...i guess it would be easy enough to manufacture something myself to fit inside the arches...

I've used an active sub....an Alpine one SWE1000 i think.

For me, not being too into my audio its absolutely superb.

I've just screwed it to the back seat so it doesnt take up much room and it doesnt break the bank either.

I'll try get some pictures up if you want to see??

I've used an active sub....an Alpine one SWE1000 i think.

How big is it? pics would be good thanks.

I've recently bought a lot of stuff from Audiorepaircentre, they do like warranty repairs/graded equipment at really low prices :)

All of the stuff I've gotten is as good as new as well, so there's no compromise on quality.

Give it a look if you want some quality/budget thangs :D

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/arc-audiorepaircentre

Sounds good, ill have a look and see if theres anything decent on there, on a bit of a budget at the moment, got 2 cars to sell and need to save for some new wheels/refurb!

didnt know these existed, they look cool. They are now on my wish list..thanks :clap:

Haha! Just noticed its a 'buy it now' auction, AND it's with the SAME company!! D'oh!!

I'll just go back to bed then... :sleeping: