biggerbigben

Biggerbigben - Golf sold.. another new project!

Not really sure if its to my taste but I really admire the work and igenuity thats going into this - looking forward to seeing the finished article

thanks mate, I hope it will look good once trimmed!

Wow thats going to look amazing when it's done!

Are you keeping the rear seats?

You could probably get them leathered also and still lift the rear bench arm rest up!

Really like those seats also!

VERY COOL!

cheers mate, having the whole lot leathered matey, you like the single front seat I have? Its a Recaro Speed seat like the ones in Lee's car, but mine will be a little different as with everything else in the car..lol

Yeah the front passenger seat looks really nice, didn't realise they were the same as Lee's one's also. They look very cool though!

They are very comfy as well! Much nicer than the standard seats, apart from maybe the electric, heated recaros that some C's came with.. They are a bit more supportive as well!

Respect the effort its just like the TVRs inside, I love those TVR steering wheels.

Looking well very impressive :thumb right:

Respect the effort its just like the TVRs inside, I love those TVR steering wheels.

Looking well very impressive :thumb right:

thanks mate, those steering wheels are sort after and hard to get hold off. I was lucky with the one I've got as it had just been re-covered in leather and the buttons had been removed. Although I would have loved to have the buttons in the steering wheel I wanted to keep the wiring down to a minimum! Couldn't be bothered with the hassle of having wires getting caught in the boss when ever you turned the steering wheel etc etc..

whats the bottom pic? looks like a hairy exhaust?

You butthead, thats the inside view of the center tunnel from the handbrake hole. The hairy bit is prob the carpet cut off I put underneith the extended mech for the handbrake. I used some silcone over the bolts to stop any rattling and excess noises as well. "looks like a hairy exhaust" cheeky git.... :lol: :lol:

Wow thats going to look amazing when it's done!

Are you keeping the rear seats?

You could probably get them leathered also and still lift the rear bench arm rest up!

Really like those seats also!

VERY COOL!

cheers mate, having the whole lot leathered matey, you like the single front seat I have? Its a Recaro Speed seat like the ones in Lee's car, but mine will be a little different as with everything else in the car..lol

Take a closer look at my recaro's :wink: There not standard.

Take a closer look at my recaro's :wink: There not standard.

They look standard to me apart from the electric subframes..??

subframes are a mk2/corrado hybrid but thats not the killer mod. Its very subtle, but makes a massive difference. If you spot it, shhhhh! :wink:

subframes are a mk2/corrado hybrid but thats not the killer mod. Its very subtle, but makes a massive difference. If you spot it, shhhhh! :wink:

ok, well I can't notice the ''killer mod'' apart from the seats are leather, they are electric and they have had the plastic bits painted...

To be fair whats the point in modding something if no one knows whats been done...?? Its a lovely interior don't get me wrong, obviously it won't be as nice as mine :wink: but it is nice..

Blimey, you're surging ahead now mate!

I seriously do hope it's ready for E38 as it's the only C I really want to see :thumb right:

Agreed.. this is definately the Corrado to look out for at the shows this year. And PhatVR6's as well of course...

Agreed.. this is definately the Corrado to look out for at the shows this year. And PhatVR6's as well of course...

Only E38 this year if I'm lucky, then it will be 100% finished for Worthersee and Inters next year...

Blimey, you're surging ahead now mate!

I seriously do hope it's ready for E38 as it's the only C I really want to see :thumb right:

I hope it will be ready aswell... :!:

Thanks guys. :(

:)

Jay

Well you can add your car to my list of must sees along with biggerbigben's and PhatVR6's 8) 8) 8)

Agreed....but Ben's just has that extra something....with all his pics of the progress and not being secretive about things, you can't help warm to it and it's got crazy power!!

Yeah I can't wait to drive it! - Ben you promised!

I love the interior and the 4x4 and the engine AMAZING

Not so sure about that hairy exhaust though?

Absolutely flipping mental 8) major respect for the amount of time and effort thats gone into your car :notworthy: as most other people have said this is one of the cars im really looking forward to seeing.

cheers all!!! As I said to people at Stoner, IT WILL BE AT E38.. (hopefully)..? Nice to catch up with some of you at Stoner, was good day, felt a little worse for wear from sat night but not as bad as last year. Some very nice cars on the CCGB stand and kips car was mint!! It was basically a brand new car with 74k miles on the clock! Awesome.. More pics to come after the weekend with regards to the car, and I have possibly had a change of heart for the type of seats I'm going to fit... watch this space!