biggerbigben

Biggerbigben - Golf sold.. another new project!

only straight pics of your interior like the ones already posted... I can take that shot of your wheel up to an A3 print if you want one - will let you have it at the guildford piss up/meet once Neil sorts it ;)

Cool pics guys, Ben the car looked awesome!

I still haven't had a go!

Why do I have to sort the piss up out? I think Hugo should do it!

No we should do something soon

.. I can take that shot of your wheel up to an A3 print if you want

uhhh, how cool ? ! YEAH, but maybe if I clean them first it might be a tad better... wouldn't mind giving you a few ££ for some nice A3 pics of the car sometime...

awesome. stunnin. wonderful.

actually at the time words lost me :lol:

Was At edition38 and loved this loads!

i couldnt wait til it went tot he show grounds either :lol:

i was gonna introduce myself but you looked busy enough :)

stunnig car tho, and the fronts statrting to look like photoshop i did of mine years ago :lol:

awesome. stunnin. wonderful.

actually at the time words lost me :lol:

Was At edition38 and loved this loads!

i couldnt wait til it went tot he show grounds either :lol:

i was gonna introduce myself but you looked busy enough :)

stunnig car tho, and the fronts statrting to look like photoshop i did of mine years ago :lol:

Thanks mate, its a shame you didn't come up and say hello to me matey.... mind you I met so many people that weekend, and fook if I can remember all of them! Thanks for the kind words anyway and I hope to have a finished car for next years shows! Did you see me driving it to the show ground then? Get a nice whiff of clutch? lol

:lol:

no i was a bit miffed actually, i was over looking at it on the trailer in the morning. thought "ace".

then i just remember being on the show ground and seeing it thinkin "damn i totally missed it moving" :cry: :lol:

Its always cool to see car on the move. :)

AND.. i love the bonnet and headlight intake :)

Reminds me of this very early chops i did.

uhhh, how cool ? ! YEAH, but maybe if I clean them first it might be a tad better... wouldn't mind giving you a few ££ for some nice A3 pics of the car sometime...

Would love to do some shots of your car sometime mate... as for your wheels don't worry about them being clean - can be easily sorted in photoshop ;)

dubster82,

cool photoshop pics mate... does look similar to mine

Phil K, mate when its finished we'll do a shoot mate, would love to get some good photo's to put up on the wall...

Awesome car, that interior is mental and the engine is a complete monster visually, I bet it is on the road too!

As I've said to Jay, get rid of those weedy OE door pockets :wink:

I don't know Ben, you would think he works with Audioscape or something wouldn't you! :)

Tell you what Kev, get us some for free for our mag features and we will fit them! :) :)

Jay

LOL, I can certainly lend you a couple of sets for a photo shoot and then we can come to an arrangement afterwards if you want to keep them :wink:

LOL, I can certainly lend you a couple of sets for a photo shoot and then we can come to an arrangement afterwards if you want to keep them :wink:

Sounds like a plan, ish.. if you can do them for a very good price I will be interested, if not I will make some from sratch and maybe even make a proper mould and sell them off for 5% less than audioscape versions :) :lol: the balls in your court :lol:

No, on a serious note, it would be good to do a deal!

well buddy i can honestly say im sittin here aghast(hope ive spelled that correctly as its the only word that explains my current condition!)

everythin ive ever wanted is embodied in your creation!!!

hats off to your dedication,foresight and overall creativity in this project!

would love to hear how u did the engine conversion step by step let alone the rest! forgive me but just no time to sift through the 40 pages dedicated to your car! i,l cover it these next few days!

if only you lived closer!i,d love to see you dust the hoards of rs,s round my way!! only wish i had the space and funds to do such a project myself!!!

honestly mate! well done!!!!!!!!!!!!

well buddy i can honestly say im sittin here aghast(hope ive spelled that correctly as its the only word that explains my current condition!)

everythin ive ever wanted is embodied in your creation!!!

hats off to your dedication,foresight and overall creativity in this project!

would love to hear how u did the engine conversion step by step let alone the rest! forgive me but just no time to sift through the 40 pages dedicated to your car! i,l cover it these next few days!

if only you lived closer!i,d love to see you dust the hoards of rs,s round my way!! only wish i had the space and funds to do such a project myself!!!

honestly mate! well done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks mate! A full step by step project write upwill be on a new Coupehaus website shortly. We are just finalising the site at the moment and hopefully it will be live soon. Bare with us. But thanks for the comments mate!

It'll go lower than that ;)

You coming to N/R tonight mate?

Yep I'll be there tonight.

Forgot to say that they are 8.5's all round so thats pretty damn low! Sump is about 1" off the floor.. :lol:

Thought I would post this pic for Bally :D

The new height 8)

like it.. any shot of the whole car slammed?? 8) :D

Thought I would post this pic for Bally :D

The new height 8)

like it.. any shot of the whole car slammed?? 8) :D

I will have a look dude. I didn't lower the front, but it was already low as it was. Will need to raise it for eveyday use though. Needs to come up by 60mm at least I would have thought !

Great to see your cars come on leaps and bounds since I was last one the forum! Seams so close now!

You where spot on about how quickly I made progress striping my camper. I haven’t touched it since! lol MIG welders arrived now though so work will recommence as soon as the body pannels turn up. Still won’t be nearly as impressive and ambitious as this though…….one day!

Keep up the crazy project, gonna be a legend of a motor this!!