Sign in to follow this  
afyfe6

my lime green corrado thinking of selling

( ma car broke today need a distributor any 1 help need it asap )hi folks went mad and wanted it lime green lol got it a few weeks ago and put it straight in to (one stop body shop in alloa 07892877555) wanted to be diffrent the bonnet roof and top of tail gate is anthrasight will put some pics up tomorrow when a have finished building it up wot use think? thinking of selling if there is any 1 intrested a really want a mk2 jetta again for some reason lol

Certainly different colour. Is it the Kiwi green that Seat used? Never understood this facination with getting the bonnet and roof in a dark colour though, why?

Looks different but good at the same time :D

How much did that cost if you dont mind me asking?

thks u should see it in the flesh very bright camera makes it dull lol got full respay for 900 all the checks done aswell

thks u should see it in the flesh very bright camera makes it dull lol got full respay for 900 all the checks done aswell

Am i right in thinking that is a REALLY good price? Shame its in scotland, too far for me to travel.... :(

haha thats mint. think it will look well lairy but cool at the same time. i think the anthracite will look good if you get the other bits right ie wheels and lights etc :)

It'll certainly be unique! Look forward to seeing the finished article!

pics will have to be tomorrow ran away with light today got it bilt up then changed my oil filter ect wheels are going to have to wait a while thanks for all the comments :tongue:

What are the chances :lol: two folk within 20 miles of each other paint thier Corrado's a really similar shade of green :lol:

Andy

urs this colour or u thinking of a change lol

Looking good there. The £900 part has certainly made my ears prick up! I'm guessing this is a mate's rates price?

What are the chances :lol: two folk within 20 miles of each other paint thier Corrado's a really similar shade of green :lol:

Andy

Mine was painted by a guy from Alloa in a green almost exactly the same as this in Dec '08, been building it up ever since! Gotta say I'm a bit gutted but great minds think alike!

Andy

Looking good there. The £900 part has certainly made my ears pr**k up! I'm guessing this is a mate's rates price?

nope he charged wot he would normaly pal there was not like any prep coz a done most of it

here is the pics finished but not finished if u know wot a mean lol

Andy

Mine was painted by a guy from Alloa in a green almost exactly the same as this in Dec '08, been building it up ever since! Gotta say I'm a bit gutted but great minds think alike!

Andy[/quote:1361xbmx]

ur shitin me lol let me see some pics plz a search high and low to find a lime creen 1 and could not find any lol was it dobbys that done urs?

ur **** me lol let me see some pics plz a search high and low to find a lime creen 1 and could not find any lol was it dobbys that done urs?

PM'd ya :salute:

ur **** me lol let me see some pics plz a search high and low to find a lime creen 1 and could not find any lol was it dobbys that done urs?

PM'd ya :salute:

u will have to get working and get it out to play where u from ur self mate? going to take it to falkirk cruz next month for advertisen got ma bussiness name on it now lol do mobile valeting