James.

Shaun Ryder (Happy Mondays/Black grape) owned a Corrado !

"it doesn't make sense... all the other cars around his were dead posh" but the Corrado was the easiest to break in to, duhhhhh

He used to write a weekly column in the Daily Sport,

I remember when it was up for sale, he's column was littered with refrences about the sale !

The week after all the Heathens had wrote in asking what a Corrado was !

Just for the record i only used to buy the Sport for the exceptional TV guide !

Well well well! Just going through old paperwork that came with my car to try and workout if the top mounts had been changed and guess who used to own my motor!!!

Well well well! Just going through old paperwork that came with my car to try and workout if the top mounts had been changed and guess who used to own my motor!!!

Jimmy Savile?

Michael Barrymore?

Pmsl :lol:

but imagine finding out someone like that did own the car before you, :eek: I'd have to break it

I'd be more inclined to check inside the horn push for any "pills, thrills and bellyaches".

I'll get my coat...

By the way, we need a picture !

Pmsl :lol:

but imagine finding out someone like that did own the car before you, :eek: I'd have to break it

A mate sent me this the other month.

[ATTACH]72732[/ATTACH]

Edited by Michael'durham'

haha thats realy bad , if that had been my car id of been gutted , imagine all those nice memories of camping that you had with your missus in the landy with the funky bed in it all destroyed by the thought of saville doing "things" in there , ouch

Now then now then, enough about jimmy.

And no its the same car that Shaun Ryder used to own, I inadvertantly have his autograph on the reciept when he bought it from vw up in manchester!

I inadvertantly have his autograph on the reciept when he bought it from vw up in manchester!

ah those were the days, when he could remember his own name and the Parkinsons hadn't properly set in.