C5 OEM

C5 oem .....great white hope

Good work. You would be surprised how clean these things can come up after all these years with a litte elbow grease. The more I see Solitudes on the car the more I like them as well.

used some autosmart g101 degreaser and white spirits, does just take bit of hard work but the results are great and remembering the car has 170k on it..!!

i wish i could get my car on a ramp and do that :(

i will be crawling around underneath no doubt

thats the reason i do my college course.. makes jobs easier

Watch this space, just bought another storm to have the matching pair...OMG what have i done..!!

bought another storm to have a matching pair iirc :D

LOL

You're crazy mate... your mrs must be verrrrrrrrry understanding!

LOL

You're crazy mate... your mrs must be verrrrrrrrry understanding!

I`ll disguise it somehow..!! put some plants around it..

I`ll disguise it somehow..!! put some plants around it..

haha lool... love it!

Honestly, i love your current storm with my only gripe being that it's green (just something i dislike on anything) so really look foward to seeing what you do with this one mate.

so whats the deal then? whats this one for?

i have owned 2 corrados and its not good when you have detailing OCD bud, i got my daily rado resprayed last time :lol: i hope you know what your letting yourself in for!

so whats the deal then? whats this one for?

i have owned 2 corrados and its not good when you have detailing OCD bud, i got my daily rado resprayed last time :lol: i hope you know what your letting yourself in for!

I`ll do the full spec ect when i get the car and start a build thread but basically was offered it due to it failing mot on subframe corrosion, case of over picky mot guy and the owner was considering breaking the car..

Its got 1 previous owner,108k with fvwsh and is tatty in places but complete so would rather see it back on the road than being broken.

Two Storms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flipping heck what a result You obviously didnt watch Bullseye and Jim Bowen as a kid, thanks Jim we have had a great time but we will let someone else go for the caravan :cool:

jesus wept mate, 3 weeks ago yours was up for sale! (an anger moments i understand but!) and now you have 2 of the cows! you gonna go down the fast route with this one? ;)