Sign in to follow this  
Valver

Corrado's in latest PVW

Anyone seen the latest issue? Got mine yesterday through sub, and it has a really low black Corrado 16v with smooth bumpers, big ICE etc and another totally mad red/cream one from Spain with a crazy bodykit, Fiat Barchetta handles, Harley Davison mirrors, and Seat rear clusters!!! :shock:

Next month's issue has a super smooth Corrado aswell!! 8) :D

Bring 'em on!

I check the PVW every month to see if there's a corrado in it, if so then I buy it. simple as that.

Looking forward to this months then :D

Mine plopped through the door this morning.. I think I might keep getting the mag even though I am not part of the community any more.

That modded spanish G60.. you have to give the guy thumbs up for the amount of work he has put into it, but it really is the ugliest thing I have ever seen - and its criminal to do it to a Corrado.

Mine plopped through the door this morning.. I think I might keep getting the mag even though I am not part of the community any more..

C'mon Jim,

chin up m8, you're still part of this community :) (you know more about c's than I do)

The mad and ugly corrado isn't the one with mk4 golf headlamps is it if it is the one I'm thinking of the bloke should be shot for creating such a monstosity!!!! :2gunfire:

i might not look good in your opionion but mate look at the amount of quality workmanship that has gone nto building that said car!

i might not look good in your opionion but mate look at the amount of quality workmanship that has gone nto building that said car!

but if the finished article looks crap then the "quality" worksmanship doesn't really shine through.........i'd be with bananaman there i'm afraid,apart from maybe improved lighting using mk4 lights,why put a newer models parts on to a car thats headlights are unique to the car in the first place(i'm right in thinking rallye lights are just ever so slightly different am i?).....just my £0.02 spent

The black 16v lives round our way, have'nt managed to see the mag yet but last time i was talking to him he said PVW had photo'd it.

Really is nicely done and has put an awful lot of work into it.

the same bloke also mad ethe countries lowest Mk2 golf a few years ago aswell!! :shock:

Anyone seen the latest issue? Got mine yesterday through sub, and it has a really low black Corrado 16v with smooth bumpers, big ICE etc and another totally mad red/cream one from Spain with a crazy bodykit, Fiat Barchetta handles, Harley Davison mirrors, and Seat rear clusters!!! :shock:

Bring 'em on!

Do you mean the second one is this one and Its french BTW

I'll try and get some snaps of the page with my digital camera tonite (I dont have a scanner) and post em up here.. it really is rather ugly as the picture Nigel posted will testify :)

That French car looks like one of those Nissan 100's :twisted:

G60Jet> that's the one, but now the top half is reddish/burgundy! :shock: :?

Also, I have a feature of next months Corrado, I'll try and get some scans - it is stunning, esp the engine bay!! :twisted:

Valver, The top is red in the poster from the A pillers up

The pics i've got you can see what looks like masking marks

Bring 'em on!

Do you mean the second one is this one and Its french BTW

But... but... but... it's just... sooooo.... UGERLY! :roll:

That French car looks like one of those Nissan 100's :twisted:

being an ex-nissan 100nx owner :? :oops: :oops: (though luckily for "only"8....too-long months admitedly)...........i would rather drive about in the tarted-up bug-eyed sunny coupe :oops: ....and i hated owning it btw.......than the french/spanish thing.....whoever did that to the C really does need to seek some sort of professional help...

SHOOT IT.....SHOOT IT NOW!!! :shock:

Have it put out of our misery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a pic of that thing a couple of months ago in PVW among a montage of cars at a french or german show and couldn't believe someone had the gall to build it,

let alone show it.I'm not a purist or anything but JEEZ............that's just silly :?

G60Jet> that's the one, but now the top half is reddish/burgundy! :shock: :?

Also, I have a feature of next months Corrado, I'll try and get some scans - it is stunning, esp the engine bay!! :twisted:

I have taken some snaps of the Corrado feature from VW Speed mag to be featured next month in PVW. If anyone can host the pics, I'll email them to you.

How's that for an exclusive!! :p

Cheers! :D

JPG 'em and have them on the forum if you wish.

Or if you want proper hosting, drop me a mail and I'll sort you some space out.

Sure, send 'em over. Are they copyrighted so can't be put on the forum?