rsgntx

Post a Pic Only - your best pic of your car

Im claiming for a new splitter, i'm sick of the damage they are causing...It's a road I have to use 8-10 times a day, as i can no longer use the main road because they are even worse on there! :mad2:

I have pics of the splitter damage, which is happening every day unless i drive in the middle of the road like it seems the council want me to. Further down the road there are 'humps' instead of 'bumps' and they are much easier on the car. Everyone else just drives over them, not slowing them down at all! Bloody rediculous design that needs a rethink!

agreed, we have several designs of speed bumps round my way, i cant drive any route from my house to the main road without running into them.

seems there is no set rules on the height of them either, as some i can get over and others i just have to accept that it will scrape like a bitch :gag:

hate the way people look at you too when you slow down to go over a speed bump.

about time they standardised them to a sensible height and design.

Here is one of my pictures showing both cars in one shot. Blackberry shines when clean :D

When I first got her, completely standard, 50k miles ago - went up to the Evo triangle for a few days driving and scrambling...

5050870917_be6f0c6a2e_z.jpg

nice! wide angle-ishious!

Sigma 10-20mm @ 10mm!

Here it is now, with dark wheels, black badges, tinted lights, and KW v1s (amongst other things)...:

corradod.jpg

/\ some cracking photo still turning up on this thread above fellas :salute:

\/ the best i've managed so far, and unpolished i'm ashamed to say.

Not the best pic, but the only one I have at the moment. I took it on my phone so its not to good.....

raddo001.jpg

Not the best pic, but the only one I have at the moment. I took it on my phone so its not to good.....

raddo001.jpg

Nice looking Blackberry there Flow, makes me want a 90mm splitter!

DSC00480-1.jpg

Camera phone doesnt deal with the odd lighting conditions caused by the sun was setting but reasonably happy with it.

Only the bonnet and wing have been polished in this pic using menzerna intensive polish... Still not gave it the the final finish polish or any wax... Sorry about the random microfibre and extension

DSC00348.jpg

Only the bonnet and wing have been polished in this pic using menzerna intensive polish... Still not gave it the the final finish polish or any wax... Sorry about the random microfibre and extension

DSC00348.jpg

mmm, shiney! How do you find the Menz polish mate? I'm finding it really dusty!

DSC00348.jpg

mmm, shiney! How do you find the Menz polish mate? I'm finding it really dusty!

Really dusty but does the job bloody well imo. Didn't work as well on bmw paint but has done a great job on both the corrado's ive owned and a couple of other dubs ive done for locals...

When I first got her, completely standard, 50k miles ago - went up to the Evo triangle for a few days driving and scrambling...

5050870917_be6f0c6a2e_z.jpg

nice! wide angle-ishious!

Sigma 10-20mm @ 10mm!

One of the best pics of the thread!

:clap:

Both of those look fully nice.

What car would you have been in when passing (Parcel force van maybe?)

It is a wee heavy... appologiese if i annoyed you whilst driving about...

Little inpatient i supose.

Cheers also mate, its slowly getting their, bits and bobs breaking isnt making it easier as im shedding out for crap i dont want i just need in order for it to work...

Hence it sitting their for a while not being used.

Bring yours round one day if you like, always good to have a perve.

Yeah, was in the works van.....dont work there now though.

Didnt annoy me, its up to you how you drive, you just seemed in a rush everytime i saw you :lol:

I know how you feel, i aint drove mine in 2 years, spending money on the essential bits first, then i can make it look nice.

Should be back on the road for april so we'll arrange a meet up then if you like.

Silver looks better than black on the estorils too...