rsgntx

Post a Pic Only - your best pic of your car

Just spent the best part of an hour looking through the thread, some truely awesome cars giving me some ideas on what to do on mine.

This is my current favourite picture.

P1020544.jpg

Loving that luke, proper low. No speed bumps where you live?

You do the panit yourself and what did you use, thinking of boding mine tbh, would rid of some rust etc

Thanks mate :)

There's plenty of speedbumps round my way, luckly most are those half ones so I can normally go in the middle of the road and get over with very little scrapping. Otherwise, take it at an angle slowly seems to work as well. I never actually meant for it to be that low, it used to be higher, but last MOT my brother raised it right up to get it on his ramps at his garage, and when he lowered it again he went a bit too low! But it still drives pretty well so I decided to keep it as it is for the moment.

Painted it myself with rattle cans, not hard to do, just takes a bit of time to prep it all properly before hand. If you do decide to do yours and need any info/advice give me a shout and I'll see if I can help.

Yea sound mate, thanks.

And nah keeping it that low was a good choice, looks mint.

I think the lowest corrado ive seen tbh, ive seen alot.

I say it because mine is low and i want to go more but i smashed my splitter up when it was standard and now its like an inch maybe less from the floor, but tbh im loving the cm youve got going there, looks filth.

Did you only do the outside with the cans?

Any bay etc etc?

I think being on 15s helps with it being so low, got a set of 17s to go on soon so that should help with ground clearance. Still want to keep it as low as possible though.

Only done the outside so far, I wouldn't mine going back to the standard colour at some point (pearl grey) so haven't bothered with shut lines, etc. It's not that noticable really when you open the doors or bonnet.

A new favourite :D

This is one of my new favourites :luvlove:

Love everything about this corrado especially the dish on the rear Azev's

:salute:

My new fav 8)

corrado_moody_small.jpg

I'll x2 that Rob, that is such an damn nice car!! 8) It does look burgundy though :lol:

Shame the pic has cropped on the forum for me :( got a hi res image you can send me?

:salute: just to say sssssssssssssssssssweet car

I like this one, simply because it's my car looking dusty have done what she was built for in the place they make the wine! My dear mother sweating in the heat too!

chateau1.jpg