Sign in to follow this  
Leonard

My ideal one car that does everything!

Would probably be this:

golf.jpg[/attachment:2xtqiect]

with 4WD (80% power to the rear most of time) and the 5 cylinder turbo engine out of the Audi TTRS 8)

Fucking hell. :shock:

I WANT THAT!

Can you get some more pics bud? Or tell me what its exactly called? Haha.

Hmmmm, I'm seeing too much of the Rover 25 StreetWise in that Golf for my liking....

streetwise_02.jpg

My ideal "do everything car" is most defintely a MK5 R32 turbo.

so your ideal do anything car is a 3 door golf?? what if you have kids then you need a 5 door, what if you have alot of shopping etc etc then you need an estate, what is its snowing or has been snowing and the roads are lethal??

my ideal one car that does everything is an audi rs4 avant, and i will have one soon.

so your ideal do anything car is a 3 door golf?? what if you have kids then you need a 5 door, what if you have alot of shopping etc etc then you need an estate, what is its snowing or has been snowing and the roads are lethal??

my ideal one car that does everything is an audi rs4 avant, and i will have one soon.

Good call that... rs4 avant possibly best all rounder available.

no, sorry, close, but I'd have one of these:

08rs6avant_hir002.jpg[/attachment:2t19g2um]

not that I'll ever afford one.

I think we're all in the right area with the RS6 & RS4avant, so I'll throw my oar in with this........this car makes me feel funny when I see it :luvlove:

I'm with Leonard, that would be a pretty special motor in my eyes too, why don't they make one???

I'm just trying to swap my wife's Mk4 R32 for something newer. First I suggested an RS4 but she thinks they look too plain, too much like an A4. Then we started looking at the 996 Carrera 4S but "it's simply not practical enough" with limited seating and shopping space. So now we're looking for a Mk5 R32 but it must be deep blue pearl, 3 door, manual and with hard backed recaros........there's of course one of those on every street corner....not! Why are there so few interesting cars to choose from???

one of these will do me nicely - i'm sure that several power mods will be along soon, fat wheels and a lowrider air bag kit . . . . anyone got the 5 numbers for saturday night handy ? ( not greedy dont need the jackpot :D )

Oi I havent got any kids! :lol: Its my ideal everyday car, its not supposed to be yours LOL

Have you seen the size of a golf boot with the seats down its pretty huge, bet its not far off an Audi A4 (whos boot is woeful for an estate)

And its 4WD so will be fine in the snow :grin: And that Audi engine is a modern classic!

I keep trying to convince myself I need a bigger car. But everytime I test drive one I am left disapointed. I live in the Peak District not Texas so had best get used to it... Thought an S4 would be a great car but the steering feel was shocking (just like my old S3). Do Audi make a car with good steering feel/feedback?????

So now we're looking for a Mk5 R32 but it must be deep blue pearl, 3 door, manual and with hard backed recaros........there's of course one of those on every street corner....not! Why are there so few interesting cars to choose from???

There is a mint looking black one with AMD mods and Recaros on ebay at mo. Keep having to convince myself it would be a BAD idea!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-VW-Golf-MK5- ... 35a96aae78

this car was my car of the show at worthersee this year

Rob

Awesome cheers mate that looks even cooler! Crying out for a rear bias 4wd system and that characterful Audi 5cyl engine.

I want it bad! :lol: :( :lol:

Imagine this tuned to within an inch of its life with more howl, more induction roar and spitting flames :tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/user/NemesisNG#p ... EwzIslLaas