Sign in to follow this  
Chris Langdon

dashboard cleaner/conditioner

can anybody recommend a good dashboard cleaner that leaves a natural matt look finish, ive been using autoglym's interior shampoo, and then putting rubber care on top,but want something less sheen

many thanks

Chris

try just buffing the AG rubber off with a microfibre, should look more natural. Otherwise try serious performance dilute to suit, awesome product!!! i use it on all my plastic trim in and out the car. Also the citrus cleaner is a very good product

http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/Pro ... w_791.html

all the serious performance stuff is good trust me :D

my bottle has lasted over a year now and still plenty left. Its one of the products where i've tried loads of different ones then found that to be the best so stuck with it

Most of my products are exactly that, i have spent a fortune on stuff so slowly getting there with which are best. have you ever used any Optimum Polymer Technology products?

yes, i have the no rinse stuff.

i hardly use it though, the only time i find i want to risk it, is when car has been cleaned and put in garage and just gathers dust, i use it while in garage to take dust off so i can wax it again :lol:

its good as a detailer spray

i use it all the time, it doesnt damage the paint at all when you use it correctly!! do you presoak the paint, use a zymol sponge and soft drying towel? that way you will get no swirls at all!!

also, optiseal is an amazing product, seals my paint, wheels, trim, seals, dash, everything...

can anybody recommend a good dashboard cleaner that leaves a natural matt look finish...

Aerospace 303 protectant. Very high quality product, although not that widely availble.

can anybody recommend a good dashboard cleaner that leaves a natural matt look finish...

Aerospace 303 protectant. Very high quality product, although not that widely availble.

Another vote for Aerospace, gives a very nice even matt finish that lasts for ages.