Sign in to follow this  
V-Dubstar

Paintless Dent Removal

Gonna have to get a ding sorted soon methinks. Was just wondering has anyone used any before, for dings/dents along the crease of the rado? What were the results like? Any pix?

Also, any recommendations for local (Wiltshire/Bristol based) or national companies?

Cheers all! :salute:

far as i know it works well ,friend had a few done and it looked great. in south devon though ,but not to far fot you to come.

Sorry to hear about your dink mate, the car looks lovely from RTTS. Could be hard to do the dent along a crease line but defo worth trying to get the dent removal people to have a look. Best of luck with it and I know your pain, I always notice new knocks and scrapes on mine :gag:

I had a dent removed from the quarter panel crease but can't tell you if it was totally successful as it had been touched up by a previous owner so it was somewhat masked by the paint. Was certainly better than before. That was the first time I'd ever used dent removal and was impressed so I had the same guy out this week for more of the same and again I'm very happy with the results. I'd recommend him but he's not local to you, he lives in Derby.

I had a dent removed from the quarter panel crease but can't tell you if it was totally successful as it had been touched up by a previous owner so it was somewhat masked by the paint. Was certainly better than before. That was the first time I'd ever used dent removal and was impressed so I had the same guy out this week for more of the same and again I'm very happy with the results. I'd recommend him but he's not local to you, he lives in Derby.

Cool, thats what I wanna hear tho - these dents were along the crease Dave? What kinda prices did u pay? (if u don't mind me asking)

The dents removed this week were not along any crease, it was about a year ago on my valver. If I remember I had both quarters done for £40.

The dents removed this week were not along any crease, it was about a year ago on my valver. If I remember I had both quarters done for £40.

Nice price! Im being quoted £65 per panel :(

Does that include time to remove interior panels? I removed them myself which probably reduced the cost. That price I think is way over the top, they should quote based on time not panel, I've seen my guy in action and it doesn't take long if he's any good. This time I had both quarters done and a dent on the roof, he did it all in about an hour.

Does that include time to remove interior panels? I removed them myself which probably reduced the cost. That price I think is way over the top, they should quote based on time not panel, I've seen my guy in action and it doesn't take long if he's any good. This time I had both quarters done and a dent on the roof, he did it all in about an hour.

Ah ok, thanks! Well the main dings are on the door, apparently he can just go down through the gap in the window, coz I asked if id have to take the doorcards off he said no! Theres another on the wing Id want done, they did say u get a heavy discount for additional panels after the 1st. Just a schitter they're not all on the same door! :lol:

Chris,

I used these to refurb my alloys. I chat with Mike about dents on my corrado's and he said he could do most. He covers the Bristol areas. I'll be getting him out to do the dents when I get a spare moment.

http://www.dentedpride.co.uk/ or this link

http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=91563

Rgds Oz

Nice one Oz!! Shall give them a bell tomoz! Any idea on what he charges?

According to the website dents start at £30. Top bloke and likes his cars, if you use mention my name might get some money off when I next use him :norty: :norty:

I used a good chap when i was in exeter (not much good for you) but he removed some dings in the doors for me, the reason they dont want anything taken off the doors is that they put the window down, use a rubber pad against the glass and then put some bent rods down the gap and lever off the pad and the window against the inside of the dents.

My chap quoted me £60 and said it would take about an hour, unfortunately for him it took a lot longer but he did an awesome job and stuck to his original price.

T