Sign in to follow this  
holeinmk1

What is it you love about your Corrado?

Sure this has been done before, but...

I've owned mine 3 months now, I still get giddy when i know i'm going out in it, Everytime i take the Corrado out i love the amount of admiring glances she gets, And i love the speed of the thing(don't say it vr6/g60 owners!) plant it in 2nd, bye bye boy racer!

Also, i go out last thing at night and find myself staring at her, those arches, that blunt nose, that happy tail.

I short, i love it. :D

Tom

That it is almost finished. :D

I have wanted a Rado since I was about 12, I when I finally bought one I only drove it twice before ripping it apart!

They are such pretty cars, and for some reason the rear buckets really do it for me!

The way it looks. The way it sounds. The way it handles. The attention it gets from those who know what they're looking at. The driving position (8hr drive, no back ache, 2hrs in my golf; suicidal lol).

Seriously awesome cars imo. Shame VW cant just put them back into production with a revised 6 pot and mk5 suspension! Scirocco dont count. Has to look like a rado lol.

Funny you should mention that mate, thats just what I am doing! R32 lump and KW V3 suspention!

I hate you. A lot.

LOL

Build thread mate?

Funny you should mention that mate, thats just what I am doing! R32 lump and KW V3 suspention!

I hate you. A lot.

LOL

Build thread mate?

It would be rather boring at the moment mate, its in bits and has been in bits for about 3 months :brickwall: ! Hopefully now that all the bits have been gathered together we can get it finished this month. Worst case get it in a position to roll over to NormanCoal's for the engine install.

Perhaps once its all done i will put a bit in readers rides about it. :norty:

I still get giddy when i know i'm going out in it,

I still feel that way after 7.5 years of driving one every day 8)

Now, if only I could remain that interested in one girl for so long :lol:

Its got to be the driving posistion.. and the fact it grabs attention from all ages.. the kids think its 'sick' n the oldies just admire.. :D

the way you always have to turn back and look at it... the looks you get eyeing it up are priceless :lol:

haven't driven mine much yet - but have been a couple of trips on temporary number plates (it's mot registered here yet), but must say it's fun to see people checking the car out - even if they drive more expensive cars then this one lol....:)

And that SOUND! - luckily been driving VR6 for years - and never get tired of that sound.......it's even more powerfull on my C then on my Passat due to the Hartmann stainless exhaust :) - not so much sound when idling - but when one floors it, it really make some noise ! :)