Sign in to follow this  
big ben

battery cover help

i want this battery cover in my life...

aaa.jpg[/attachment:1pwcgfa8]

apparently it is a mk4 one? anyone got any info on it, part number or where i can buy one?

What the padded black battery cover?

It's a standard VAG part mate and sold in various sizes. It's not vehicle specific :D

Standard part fitted to all VR's...

Still available or the one from something like the new Skoda Octavia is the same size - not as good quality though

When I got mine it was just a generic 'wrap around' cover with some snappers in the lid and down the side. It wasn't a Corrado specific part, but rather battery size specific (obviously) so can fit any car.

Actually I just bought one of these for my VR6 recently - it was a fabric one with velcro fastenings

Part# 357915411C €25.27 with discount

Actually I just bought one of these for my VR6 recently - it was a fabric one with velcro fastenings

Part# 357915411C €25.27 with discount

is it the same as the pic?

I have one of these, it's fine but I took it off as its a bit dirty, do you think it'll be ok to throw in the washing machine?

I have one of these, it's fine but I took it off as its a bit dirty, do you think it'll be ok to throw in the washing machine?

will it not clean up with some APC and a sponge/brush in the sink... a degreaser would probly be best though

Might do actually, I'll dig it out and have a look. It's not like I need it right now, but I'll want it once I have given the bay some much needed TLC.

how about buying some surfex APC degreaser for the bay then, that will clean it up nicely 8)

http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/surfex-hd ... rers_id=33

Well I would but I'm trying to save for a new machine polisher as my last one went pop and now I have 2/3rds of the car corrected :censored:

But I will once the outside is done! :clap: