Sign in to follow this  
Corrado_Addict

Picked This Corrado Up On Ebay....

Ebay really is spot on when it comes to finding amazing things especially rare bits and bobs and well this popped up not too long ago so I thought id post a piccy :)

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

Clean motor you got there mate :) Seen these alright but they were always around £40 - £50. How much did you get it for?

Also I was wondering what colours these come in cos if I got a silver one I'd probably buy it

i saw that!!

Did you see the Nugget Yellow one.... it was 40 odd quid :shock:

Have any of you lot made a model corrado a la Air Fix style?

dave

I've had this thing for a year or so. 8)

090510_093152.jpg

Looks good but it should definately have some new rear shocks on it :p

dave

Haha :lol:

The main reason I wanted to get it was because it was red and it was a minichamps model, but the fact it was the number 1 meant the price went up to £62. I had no problems paying that though, I defo wanted it, great collectors item too keep in mint condition too 8)

here's a few of mine, i usually get them off ebay and try not to pay over £15, except the corrado one as i got that new, minichamps are releasing a yellow G60 soon.

DSC01784.jpg

DSC01786.jpg

DSC01783.jpg

DSC01785.jpg

i think the senna one came off someone on here

Yep all mini champs say 1 of 2750 or whatever the number in total is they dont have a solo number as if to say this is number 27 of 5000. Quite cunning if you ask me :lol:

will post up my collection when i get time :roll: :grin:

here's a few of mine, i usually get them off ebay and try not to pay over £15, except the corrado one as i got that new, minichamps are releasing a yellow G60 soon.

DSC01786.jpg

I so nearly bought the silver GTI at Goodwood a few years back as at the time i had a totally stock early D plate 16v in silver!

Il be waiting til the Yellow G60 is available then... although i did see a yellow corrado on ebay but dont know if it was minichamps

A Bit bored at home after an eye op so thought i'd get mine out Oo err! I have the 2 minichamps ones and the revell one too but these are a little rarer.

some of the Schabak ones which are also 1.43 like the minichamps were the ones you could get from dealers at the time Corrado's were being sold.

Also some of the Herpa ones including the green Essen motor show one which is quite rare as is the Scirocco/Corrado set (one for sale on ebay and seen on here) I picked some of these up on german Ebay

But the rarest are the Diorama's which Andy665 very kindly offered to me as i expressed much interest in these two and luckily let me buy them when having a clearout. :grin:

:grin: cheers, i seemed to spend quite some time and money on german ebay a few years back :lol:

will have to get the yellow mini champs one too when its out now i have a real one too :roll: