Sign in to follow this  
Kempy

wide 17's

Apart from BBS which I will never be able to afford, what could I get in a 17" that will look "stanced" on my corrado? pics would be great looking at 17x8 or x9 Dish not essential or splits. Do these wheels exist

thanks

myself on ed38

Dark-coloured Oz Superturismo's 17x8 look pretty mean on a corrado. Search for licklepaulie on here from a few years ago, or vag-hag/KADVR6 had a set between them as well.

are they multispoke? I got a cheapo set of those but they're too narrow. I like a wide set of multispoke 17's tbh

zak has some bbc rc motorsport wheels in 17x9 on his, or rather used to as i think hes put the bbs back on which i think are 17x8. Otherwise look for rh zw1, although i think they are 7.5's. I think coullstar recently had 17x8 and 17x9's on his but he has big flared arches!

do a search for them... i have Rota force wheels which are the same look really and 17x8, but not "stanced" as i like to drive fast and over speed humps

07.jpg

are they multispoke? I got a cheapo set of those but they're too narrow. I like a wide set of multispoke 17's tbh

well how wide are they? i suggested 17x8in because you said you wanted 8s or 9s? if you've got some 7s or something then obviously they will be too narrow for you yes.

I like those rota's. I got rota cups now, do they come in 57.1? I did read on ed38 that rotas werent made to well :shrug: I got a good idea now now what Im after. cheers guys.

they look lovely, i'd save up for 3" dishes :grin:

Ha, rubbing is enough of an issue as it is! Tbh you can't really do any more than 8" without arch mods at that height...