OSV

Compomotive MO 8x17 Classic 5-Spoke Ltd Edition

"Manchester or Leeds" is quite specific :roll: :lol:

well i know one is 5 mins away from the manc airport, know the other one is in leeds :lol:

depends if they have sold by then etc

"Manchester or Leeds" is quite specific :roll: :lol:

well i know one is 5 mins away from the manc airport, know the other one is in leeds :lol:

depends if they have sold by then etc[/quote:5wuaq3rn]

Oh you got a couple lined up to look at

/\ Good man :D

Anyone else?

am going to join the others at the factory on Friday and pay mine then.

i will be there tomorrow for 11am depending on the traffic 8)

Me too

im all paid :D

me and Ben had to get ET30 because of the brembos...

good day cruising around, i didnt get in to 9pm in the end either boys :eek: :lol:

Cheers Ben

Did the visit go OK?

Did all of you get over? Who's paid now

Both us Ben's are paid.

Like other Ben said, due to Brembos and coilover strut clearance, we've had to go ET30.

I strongly suggest if anyone is at all concernced about clearance that they ring James up and speak to him.

Cheers Ben

Did the visit go OK?

Did all of you get over? Who's paid now

yep visit was good, definately was worth me and Ben getting them to measure clearance etc! wasnt impressed with the finish on the wheels in the waiting room, but think they were all pretty old and needed updating for sure!

really looking forward to the phone call now :D

and did John not order anything in the end then??

Good news everyone, the MO1783 appears to have bags of caliper clearance :clap:

1783 MO AP clearance.jpg[/attachment:cvjpxisj]

I got this drawing back from Compomotive this morning. It shows plenty of caliper to spoke clearance (7+ mm) even on my bastardised 330mm AP setup, so I don't think anyone will have any issues with their brakes. But if any doubt, send your measurements to Comp. They are helpful and friendly :D

I didnt decide for definite yesterday as I wanted to come back and look at brakes/offsets a bit more amongst other things. Its easy when you have them already but I was trying to consider what i might get in the future! Personally I wasn't so keen on going for ET30 as its getting to rolled arch territory and wanted to see if it could be avoided.

Just to let people know though, the Leon Cupra R 328x28 Brembo set up on big ben's and ben-b's cars had measurements of 49mm and 51mm respectively compared to the 43mm that I've ringed in Kev's AP diagram above. This seemed like it was going to be very close/too much for both of them which is why they went for ET30 instead. The AP caliper must be a LOT narrower than the Brembos! James said he would be happy/keen to speak to anyone who still has questions.

Regarding the colours, the silver as said before is a flat silver (no sparkle) although still quite bright. The grey is noticeably different, like an anthracite with a very small bit of sparkle in it. Black is satin only. White is gloss. Gold we didnt talk about :)

Delivery they're saying end of September to be safe but may still be earlier.

My caliper only measures 40mm. You guys need TH2's then, I can get a full finger width between the caliper and the back of my wheels.

Those Brembos are big ass callipers, looks like ET33 or 32 would fit but can understand the wiggle room.

should just get away with ET30, better safe than sorry as i would prefer a few mil gap.

3rd september is the cut off date then, still time for people to get cheap deal otherwise prices go back to normal!

I paid on thursday when i went down to spec the wheels et25 and et35.

so your the one with a 1.8T 430bhp :norty:

The AP caliper must be a LOT narrower than the Brembos! James said he would be happy/keen to speak to anyone who still has questions.

The benefit of buying a vehicle specific kit :wink:

435bhp 416ft lb really looking forward to these wheels.

Yes thats me...

any pics/info on here? would like a look at that :D