OSV

Compomotive MO 8x17 Classic 5-Spoke Ltd Edition

Got a call yesterday to confirm specs, looks like it should be a couple of weeks for the wheels to arrive. Might get them on before the RR day but Im still thinking of putting them on the Mk4 as I just cant see them beating the TH2's.

I think its 8 paid but still going ahead at the agreed price. The group buy period is now closed

hopefully we will get a phone call in couple weeks :D

thanks again for sorting this out Gareth, owe you a pint!!

Mine will be here before end of the week so you shouldnt have long to wait guys. :D

your joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

they will be doing them in order of us paying i would imagine, once they are ready you get a call. So by this time next week hopefully we will all be waiting for delivery :D

Cool! This couldn't have come along at a better time :D

Just debating whether to go for 215 or 205 tyres? They're not hugely wider than 205s but do offer some rim protection.

Just got a phone call from james today my wheel should be at my front door tomorrow.

Thanks for sorting out this group buy Gareth.

wheres mine :shrug: :lol:

:lol:

Just what I was thinking. Patience my friend, patience :D

Sounds like they're rolling off the production line at a fair old lick though :shock:

Spoke to James, first 5 sets should be sent out this week subject to payment of outstanding balance, the rest early next week perhaps. Expect a call folks. Thanks Gareth

Just debating whether to go for 215 or 205 tyres? They're not hugely wider than 205s but do offer some rim protection.

Im thinking 215 to make use of the 8j plus 205 mite be a little too stretched for my liking.

Mine will be here before end of the week so you shouldnt have long to wait guys. :D

Mine would have been, but I didn't think they'd be done so quickly, so I haven't got the money yet.

Thought I'd have at least an extra week so wasn't in a rush to cash the cheques, but posted them in today now and told him to put the payment through on Monday.

I think I'll go with 215... Just offer slightly more protection for those kerb encounters...

I'm thinking that value for money for good grip, £62 delivered for Toyo Proxes T1-Rs sounds good. That'd work out around £250 fitted for me.

100 scene points for the first pics of them on the car :lol: :lol:

Looking like its been a really good group buy guys.

spot on price t1rs are a good tyre its px4's you want to stay clear of.

Only tyres I've never aquaplaned on... could go a good 30mph faster on a motorway with standing water than the Contis I had on before them.

I think T1-Rs for the road, R888s for the track. :lol:

100 scene points for the first pics of them on the car :lol: :lol:

Looking like its been a really good group buy guys.

Do they have to have tyres on?