OSV

Compomotive MO 8x17 Classic 5-Spoke Ltd Edition

thats because your not special :lol: ....sure they will be in soon

but my mum always says im special :puppydogeyes:

thats because your not special :lol: ....sure they will be in soon

but my mum always says im special :puppydogeyes:

I know I'm special cus I've got a T-Shirt that says I am!

We definitely made the right choice here boys. At a quick glance in the boxes there, they could easily be mistaken for 17" speedos 8)

yeah I'm not keen on those pronounced knob end caps, but they are classic "MO" in blue though.....but they haven't got any blue ones :?

Not sure what can be done about flat caps.... I'll look into it.

I think they look great just like the OE Speedline but with presence, I love the depth of the centre recess and I agree flat caps would look great if we all agreed on that we could perhaps source something suitable or get them made

A new OE 15" Speedline for comparison. Any techo whizz put the pics side by side please

made them the same size if that helps

Desktop.jpg[/attachment:8mbxh540]

decided in the end given that the price was still going to stand for you all that I was going to wait till money wasnt such an issue as it is at the moment. I was going to go for black though which did look very good at the factory! not sure why we forgot to take any picture of those and the white ones at the time though :shrug:

What is the finish of the paint like on them?

I did notice that a lot of the ones in their "showroom" were poorly finished, but maybe they just rushed through the display sets and didn't have the same quality control for them

I think its fine. If you were OCD / looking for a show blemish free finish then you might pick out a few things but thats only when your less than half a foot away. Ive not actually opened all the boxes mind you so I suppose Ide better do that.

i would open them all and have them out, james did say any probs and he would sort them! im a bit OCD so i hope im happy with the finish...

they look just like the speedline

I told ya boys, you've picked the wrong wheel if you want Concours standard paint :lol:

Compomotive are maker of motorsport wheels first, road wheels second. No one gives a rat's about the finish on a Tarmac rally car :D

If you want Concours, you need BBS or OEM.

Anyway, I did raise my concerns about the finish with James and he did assure me every effort would be made to satsify us, and as he said, he will fix any issues. Can't say fairer than that :D

As Coullstar says, their finish isn't perfect close up, but personally I don't care as my wheels are always covered in brake dust anyway :lol:

i would have some OEM or BBS RS if i could!

im sure the finish wil be loads better than the ones in the showroom which werent great :D

I did stress quality of finish was important as they are going on road cars and James assured me he would strive to ensure we were happy.