OSV

Compomotive MO 8x17 Classic 5-Spoke Ltd Edition

i begged james to make them the colour they have got them on the website, but he cant do it :(

might have to go for silver, but will have a look when at the factory :D

The first pic is with Kevs big AP brakes elsewhere I posted a diagram with the stock 280s with loads of space

Ah yes found it. Anyone know the actual overall diamter including caliper for the standard / 288mm brakes? I can split this from this topic if you want.

Oh and those of you still running VW wheels will need to buy a set of taper bolts as the rounded seat VAG bolts won't work with the MOs.

Isn't the website colour just the standard grey they offer, i.e. the same as the flat spoke 16s in this thread? - http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.p ... msearch=1&

its actually a CAD picture thats suppose to resemble the silver finish :cuckoo:

Oh and those of you still running VW wheels will need to buy a set of taper bolts as the rounded seat VAG bolts won't work with the MOs.

i need a detailed explanation please :lol:

its actually a CAD picture thats suppose to resemble the silver finish :cuckoo:

That's about as silver as a lump of coal :lol:

i need a detailed explanation please :lol:

Your Rotas already use the correct bolts needed for the MOs :wink:

That's about as silver as a lump of coal :lol:

i know, i begged him to make me a set just like that as well, will have to see what the finishes look like in the flesh, will take a good few pics to!!

Your Rotas already use the correct bolts needed for the MOs :wink:

thank god :lol: glad i can use them as they are all locking wheel nuts!!

Here is a pic James sent me of the Silver, he descibed it as a high gloss silver (its a staight finish not metal flake like sparkle) BTW slightly off topic but these 6 spokes would look a little more butch as an upgrade for the Solitudes on a Storm

He also added

if you should want a specific colour shade we can always supply you the wheels in the ready prepped and primed undercoat finish , enabling you to paint them what colour you see fit?

BTW slightly off topic but these 6 spokes would look a little more butch as an upgrade for the Solitudes on a Storm

group buy anyone :lol:

think i will just get silver unless i see something there i like

Here is a pic James sent me of the Silver, he descibed it as a high gloss silver (its a staight finish not metal flake like sparkle) BTW slightly off topic but these 6 spokes would look a little more butch as an upgrade for the Solitudes on a Storm

He also added

if you should want a specific colour shade we can always supply you the wheels in the ready prepped and primed undercoat finish , enabling you to paint them what colour you see fit?

Phew, that's a relief. I'm not a fan of Sparkle Silver!

Hmmm, I think I prefer the 6 spoke now :lol:

He also added

Is that at the same price as a standard painted finish, or will they offer slight discount if they're unpainted

hello people, i have an old set of league alloys at mo, think these a tappered bolts ? cant remember ? if know one knows thanks or ile whip one off to have a look. silver looks nice , but thinkin of the graffite grey colour aswell. am on hols next week ,no patment needed yet is there? .thanks rob

ok has everyone started yet or can we not start until 10th person is found ?.also not bein up to date on wheels n stuff i take it they will fit ok ,i dont have different brakes just standard ones , thanks rob

Not part of this deal, only 5 spoke flat face ones. Those are 18in by the looks of them as well. I believe that the order will only go through once everyone has paid thier deposit.

Yeah from what I understand, we're just waiting for all 9 on the list to pay their deposit, then they'll start making them.

I'm gonna be paying mine next friday, when I go down to Comp, but I'll be speaking to James before then, hopefully tomorrow