Sign in to follow this  
yacobwood

What model is your Corrado

What model is your Corrado  

218 members have voted

1. 1. What model is your Corrado

A 2.0 16v and a VR6. The old 16v does seem to be a minority, that's for sure! :(

Two people with VR6 Campaigns but only one registered on the poll... who's not voted? ;)

:scratch: i thought James is the one i was thinking of, is there 2 on here then????

Dont tell me they're both called james too :lol:

Indeed!

And yes it is a conspiracy! :)

Not many 8Vs :lol:

they must of sold loads more VR6's though, it was a much better car than the G60

Might be an idea to use a smilie next time. That kind of bait will always be nibbled on :wink:

They sold more VR6s because they made more of them. The G60 was only in production for 1, maybe 2 years? The VR6 was made for nearly 4 years I think.

In the real world, standard versus standard, saying a VR6 is a much better car than a G60 is a bit like saying a Veyron SuperSport is a much better car than a Veyron :D

Personally, I do not like the G60 engine at all, but I would never take that away from the car. It's still a Corrado, which means it still handles well and still looks just as sexy as the VR6.

they must of sold loads more VR6's though, it was a much better car than the G60

That's right, maybe it "was" better than the G60, but for those with the knowledge now know that the G60 "is" better than the VR6 :D

P.S. I am only winding you up here...I am obviously biased as I have the G60. So don't take my comment too seriously :)

Not many 8Vs :lol:

At least we can no longer be last. Impossible to be taken over by the campaign. Wasnt there only 6 made :confused4:

I askedas mine is non sunroof and someone said in another topic about it being quite unique.

Dont tell me they're both called james too :lol:

Crumbs... Would you Adam and Eve it.

I spoke to the only other Corrado owner I know of in my area a couple of weeks back and his name is James as well !!!