Sign in to follow this  
andy

Amusing Pistonheads Classified Ad

That is horrendous. Makes you wonder what gets taught in schools nowadays.

ahem, there's quite a few people on [strike:ew4760h3]here[/strike:ew4760h3] various internet forums that dont manage to write very differently ;)

:lol: I just read "introduction kit" and had a vision of the guy planting his foot and an englishman popping out of the dash and saying "hello nice to meet you im jeffery" lol

He managed to spell 'introduction' correctly, even if it's the wrong word, but he gets words like 'of' wrong ('ov'). :epicfail: :lol:

Tis all dat text speak int it, wos rong wiv propah english or int dat tawt in da school know mor?

Are people really too lazy to spell properly these days or do they want someone else to do that for them as well :cuckoo:

:lol: PMSL

I guess he thought all the colorful lines under the text where just there to make it look pretty....

I think it's a joke ad purely by the fact that it's advertised in 'boring stuff' > sheds' - all the same if it really has had a remaped ecu updated ecu I bet it's pretty quick.

I bet its awesome quick :lol: Wait let me see, i wonder if he will take a vr6 Rado in exchange. If it is quick it will be because all the plastic and switch gear has broken and fallen off and is in his garage thus saving weight, and what with a ecu remap the power to weight ratio must be equal to the likes of a Ferrari or Porsche!!

STRAIT FREW STAINLESS EXAUST INTRODUCTION KIT !! Classic!

That kind of reads like something Google translator might come up with, so perhaps the chap isn't English? :shrug:

It's still funny though either way :lol:

Now, where can I buy an Introduction kit for my car? :scratch:

I love the fans infront of the rad. The one on the right looks like a desk fan!

And silly power, what does that mean? You put your foot on the pedal and and it tells a joke?

And silly power, what does that mean? You put your foot on the pedal and and it tells a joke?

:lol:

Joking aside, the Saxo VTS is a pretty quick little car and I suspect would catch a VR6 out if they were not paying attention!

The flip side of course is that it's made of tinfoil so if you crash into anything at more than about 30MPH, you're probably going to die!

The flip side of course is that it's made of tinfoil so if you crash into anything at more than about 30MPH, you're probably going to die!

And the Corrado isn't? :lol: 80s VW= death!

Dunno about that. Seen a lot of crashed Corrado's and people do often seem to walk away ok from them! Seriously, if you lean on a Saxo you will leave a dent - the metal is THAT thin. I know, I used to own one!

Joking aside, the Saxo VTS is a pretty quick little car and I suspect would catch a VR6 out if they were not paying attention!

I heard that if you drive into a swarm of greenflys you'll come of worse :lol:

most importantly what the chuff are you doing even looking at the car in the first place??