Sam.l

Cult society air ducts.

Hey all,

Just wonderin' if anyone knows where i can get a set of Cult Society air ducts and how much they might cost?

Thanks in advance. :)

they look sweet gonna make some myself but thinking hat may be a bad idea when lloking at those

Apart from the obvious Dukest :p :lol: Maybe shoulda made that clearer. Just wondering if this kind of thing comes up 2nd hand or if they have a UK distributor?

only ever seen 2 sets and one got sold not so long ago by stormchargedvr6. i'm not aware that he got his from anywhere other than cultsociety themselves though

Tuningwerkes are a UK supplier for Cult Society products.

I bought Shaun's, they replaced the fog and surrounds and the indi's clipped into them. I thought they were ok but the duct was taking the air away from my intercooler so I sold them on. Cannot remember who to though! :scratch:

Is that wink suggesting that you still have them and want to sell? :norty: :lol:

Tis a wink saying that i still have them but unfortunately I don't want to sell them. :D

I was merely being a git. Apologies.

Hoarding parts for some front and back end paint work.

Something along the lines of this:

NewRaddo-4-1.jpg

+ some US spec action.

I saw that car and immediately thought the same thing, though ive been hankering for a set for a while. Clearly we are both thinking along the same lines! Good luck mate, I will continue to keep my eyes open :)

I saw that car and immediately thought the same thing, though ive been hankering for a set for a while. Clearly we are both thinking along the same lines! Good luck mate, I will continue to keep my eyes open :)

If i see any for sale i'll drop you a pm.

That'd be great if you could mate, Thanks. :)

Spotted some via German Ebay but pricey...

...do you want the link?

For reference guys, with a bit of modification you can use the air scoops from the front bumber of an E30 BMW

Airscoop.jpg

Quality bit of research and implementation mate :salute:

Is the air from the scoop go in via the carbon can hole? Just trying to think of a way to get air from the scoop into my stock airbox..... Could do without the headlight being there really :lol:

Kev, why not use the Corrado brake air ducts from the G60/16valvers? You could easily chop the air duct short and run it up through the cc hole.