Sign in to follow this  
Dick Dastardly

Corrado spotting Jan 04 Archive

Just been to kingston in london today and saw only two corrados in 600 miles, Just shows how rare they are , On the way home i saw a nice black G60 in the outside lane of the M40 being chased by a V6 4 Motion around 4 pm Anyone here ??? :wink:

3 bloody corrados on the same stretch of road.....that's just silly. I'm going to launch an official embargo on Corrados entering Ipswich, there's far too many of them as it is!

K

oh dear kev.........looks like may 8th and 9th this year might be a good idea to book your hols abroad for that weekend :wink: :-P :-P :-P :lol: :lol:

H***ELF grey Corrado 16v I think spotted on the M1J8 this morning about 7.50, you looked across & gave me the thumbs up as I passed yah, I waved back... :)

Anyone here?

Green H plate 16V(?) on B4084 at Stoulton, a few miles away from M5 JCT 7.

Every now and again a blackberry VR6 (L plate i think) heading towards Malvern over the New Bridge at Worcester around 10.30-11pm.

G/F's mum saw a yellow C, registered VW 20 in Pershore on Friday.

Silver Corrado spotted last night - just leaving the Warner Bros cinema complex on Kirkstall Road (Leeds)

Not sure which model - I was walking home from work (my G60 steering lock tumbler has collapsed :( )

See a lovely H reg Corrado in that wierd colour changein (only ever seen on Nissan's before chamelion style colour) in Norwich on earlham road today, what a colour almost fell off my bike :)

:roll: errr - Red un, driving Camelford to Launceston about 8ish yesterday morning.... 16v i reckon - cod barely see due to salt cake on windsreen and srayers frozen :x

you didn't wave :wink:

Leeds - Dark grey G60 (I think) behind me on Butt Lane, Farnley. You went the other way and we saw each other again at the Woodcock lights. I was in my new blue (what other colour?) Scoob.

3 bloody corrados on the same stretch of road.....that's just silly. I'm going to launch an official embargo on Corrados entering Ipswich, there's far too many of them as it is!

K

I see one every 3-4 weeks here

Blue G60 on A303 thursday evening at 4.45pm reg- H221 MPD you flashed me to let me in and over take a lorry. i was in a mk4 golf tdi redish colour. i caught you up down the road and then you turned of for Andover. was that you :?:

you guys should come up to north wales... theres loads of corrado`s up here (good thing/bad thing???...i dunno!!)

i know at least 7 (inc. me)people with a C!!!

4 x 16v

2 x G60

1 x VR6

and i see another 4 regulary....

2 x storm (1 green, 1 blue)

2 x 16v

and there`s another couple about that i see rarely!

it`s dub mad up `ere!! :lol: