Sign in to follow this  
fla

veedubmachine - any good?

Just noticed a link to this site on another thread - some items are pretty cheap, but are they any good, or just cheap crap a la GSF, Euro??? I want to get some front ball joints for my spare set of hub knuckles. Plus those chrome door pins look nice.

Quality is fair for price paid really. Excellent customer service, pretty helpful on random questions too.

Id use them again.

Parcel shelf straps!!!!!

\o/

Bought some of theirs off ebay. They're not original corrado ones, but fit nice and were a bargain!

Just noticed a link to this site on another thread - some items are pretty cheap, but are they any good, or just cheap crap a la GSF, Euro??? I want to get some front ball joints for my spare set of hub knuckles. Plus those chrome door pins look nice.

The owner (Les Bray) knows his stuff, as he has owned a Corrado which he has now passed onto his son - Really helpful if you have a query too.

Ian.

Just spoke to Les, helpful chap. Ball joints made by a Danish company called Sterex - any experience of these or would the Febi ones be a better bet?

He seems Like a good bloke only lives a couple of mins from me. Got a set of hids from him and they where the wrong ones had no probs exchanging them and he was very helpful finding the right ones ( hids rock)

Is a proper business and is more than a one man op who all have/had vws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he's ok, sells some genuine bits too but you have to watch the prices...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 1845wt_911

^ Thats nearly £20 posted for a new rear VW badge - these are only £12 + vat new from VW and less than a tenner after a bit of discount!

I asked about these a few months back and was told they are NOT Corrado badges but are a very close match and do fit the Rado ok.

Rado badges are obsolete from VAG now.

Can anyone confirm the MK2 rear badge will definately fit a Corrado OK (what is the difference is it just the rubber?), I know the item was posted as an example but I have heard they fit OK and with the Corrado item being unavailable..