Sign in to follow this  
somersetdub

How many C's in Yeovil area?!

I keep seeing Yeovil mentioned in the spotted! thread and being from the Yeovil area myself I just wondered how many Corrados there are around here.. I hardly ever see any!

Im in marnhull the otherside of sherborne, always popping into yeovil but i haven't seen another all year.

I'll add my name to the Corrado Yeovil Division! :salute:

I've an Aqua Blue VR, usually can be seen on the A303 or the A37 between Ilchester and Yeovil. Haven't seen others, other than that dark VR that may or may not be a Storm... Will have to be more observant!

Defo will have to look out for you, me also having an aqua blue vr!

Perhaps a load of us should meet up sometime!? - that's if there are a load of Yeovil corrados...

I hope to be one soon lads, i live in winsham near Chard and work in chard, i'm always in and out of Yeovil shopping, eating (good old Tamburino) and watching the odd footy game. Hope to see you when i get an Corrado. Soon i hope.

add me to the list i've got a white g reg valver on blue rims and live in south petherton. I know there are two storms in the area and a green vr6 that i see every now and then along the 303

add me to the list i've got a white g reg valver on blue rims and live in south petherton. I know there are two storms in the area and a green vr6 that i see every now and then along the 303

I think I may know you! How's it going k?!

all good dude just changed my heater matrix without taking out the dash so good times, only problem is it looks like i jammed a flap open so no hot air yet. Next weekend i'll do that then never mind. How you holding up?

Yeah good cheers. Glad to hear you managed to do the matrix without taking the dash out!

Just put a vt front engine mount on mine which feels great, made a good difference.

Sounds like your old one might be back up for sale soon, the guy reckons it's too complicated to work on after the trekker!

back up for sale thats crazy but i can understand to be honest. Sounds like your having fun with yours, think its forced induction next on my list and to get it sitting a little lower then i.ll leave it for a while but having been playing with the idea of a charger though. . .

L12VRG ive seen twice in the last year or so.... once i was in a transit van heading home after picking up my recaro interior.... you over took me quite rapidly i tried to keep up so i could have a look and got caught speeding .......70 mph!!! i was in a van......gutted....

the first time i saw you i was in my blackberry vr... you were north bound on the 303 i was south bound i did flash and wave but not sure if you spotted or not..

not from yeovil but we are in south devon so a mini meet isnt out of the question guys!

i was thinking 16vG60 but don't have a spare 1500 lol that and i think the wife will kill me. But who owns the green vr6 that keeps blasting past me every time i'm driving the wife's punto bad times

L12VRG ive seen twice in the last year or so.... once i was in a transit van heading home after picking up my recaro interior.... you over took me quite rapidly i tried to keep up so i could have a look and got caught speeding .......70 mph!!! i was in a van......gutted....

the first time i saw you i was in my blackberry vr... you were north bound on the 303 i was south bound i did flash and wave but not sure if you spotted or not..

not from yeovil but we are in south devon so a mini meet isnt out of the question guys!

Shit, sorry mate! - I do tend to drive quite quickly at times! - where did you get caught?!

A mini meet would be cool, be good to check out some other Corrados!

i was thinking 16vG60 but don't have a spare 1500 lol that and i think the wife will kill me. But who owns the green vr6 that keeps blasting past me every time i'm driving the wife's punto bad times

Not sure, there was a Dragon Green vr in ilminster a while back sat at standard height on big Audi alloys.. Looked like a 4x4! Maybe it's that one!?

Why don't you pick up a vr lump mate, they're pretty cheap now!

a vr6 transplant sounds like alot of work for a handfull of extra ponies but it could be a fun day and with a few of us it'll only take a couple of hours. Damn you stop putting ideas in my head my valver isn't exactly slow

Would anyone like to try and a get a meet of the c's together before winter comes. Would be good seeing other cars and getting some inspiration for the winter months.

Im up for that after seeing 2 in yeovil today and Im sure theo would be up for that as he only lives just outside. Count me in be nice to throw some ideas around for next year