Sign in to follow this  
Rossco

Harrys 16v bad boy, updated: not so 16v anymore

Here she is my pride and joy, i just recently got the new rims on so i thought i would post up some snaps of her. I think im doing a decent job on a co-op wage eh :lol:

After:

rad%20on%20borbets.jpg

Lump:

raddo%20lump.jpg

Inside:

inside%20rad.jpg

raddo%20int%20front.jpg

Cheers

Ross 8)

Harry......U is a TART :twisted: :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :lol: :lol: :lol: looking good young man deffo getting there. :wink: 8) :D .........even tho deep-dishes aint my thing you're fairly getting yer C to a decent standard............so c'mon ........show everyone how much of a TART :twisted: you are.........show the nice ppl yer new steering wheel :-P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks sweet Harry, rims suit the car, like the power roar pipe & the stainless battery cover, harness's look 8)

what steering wheel you got mate? is it lowered on coilovers??

what reg is the car spec etc???

Looks sweet Harry, rims suit the car, like the power roar pipe & the stainless battery cover, harness's look 8)

what steering wheel you got mate? is it lowered on coilovers??

what reg is the car spec etc???

Ha ha, i'll get a pic of the steering wheel up soon its an isotta one, i bought it off bigG60 on here, yeh its dropped on coilovers

Spec:-

H reg

1.8 16v (KR)

Mk2 golf inlet manifold(powder coated)

Mk2 golf injectors(not in pic, they were braided and looked bling so i chucked them in)

Dubweiser power roar pipe

Dubweiser rear strut brace

Safety devices harnesses

Isotta steering wheel

Scorpion Twin DTM back box

Supersport coilovers

9x16 Borbet A's 8)

Chrome rad badge on the back(more bling)

Polished battery cover and breather trumpet(trimsport)

Pretty much everything that can be changed has been, radiator clutch slave cylinder, gearbox!!!, water pump, waterpump pulley.

Gotta love those corrados eh :lol:

that is some work harry...

i like the borbets, and i really like the clean engine bay. Any chance you could PM me as to how much the shiny bits cost you? The isotta wheel will suit it very well.

If you do decide to take a photo of it, can you maybe take one your car from the side too...i wanna know how low the car looks and how much the wheels fill the arches.

Cheers and keep it up mate...its there already! :D

Sanjay.

Looking good mate.How much were the rims if you dont mind me asking-spotted them new for around £155each. do they rub at all?? How du find the supersports?

Cheers Fraser

Looking good mate.How much were the rims if you dont mind me asking-spotted them new for around £155each. do they rub at all?? How du find the supersports?

Cheers Fraser

I got the rims for 600 all in which i am quite happy about, they do rub, i need to get the rear arches rolled, the front ones have been done already but for some reason the back ones werent done????

Coilovers are sweet im well happy with them

Cheers for the comments guys its all appreciated

Rodders- Your a tart no me

I want some of those wheels, what ET rating are they ??

Do they rub on the chassis as well, or just the rear outer arches ??

stoppit Kev, you're giving me silly ideas about my MKI again now that I've decided to sell it... :| :twisted:

Right i guess its about time i updated this thread, ive finally decided to bin the 16 valve engine just because when i was looking for a rad in the first place it was a G60 i was after. I know most of you think that swapping engines into a car where you can already buy it is silly but i got a stupidly good deal on the G(whole car for way less than and engine would go for) so its goin in

Check

The "Donor" donating :lol:

G60day1.jpg

G60dashday1.jpg

dadgrind1.jpg

Engine is actually out here, its quite worry how little actually holds these things in, about 5 bolts if i mind right

lumpout1.jpg

darebay1.jpg

I then proceeded to rip the car apart and pillage as much from as i could, it shows :lol:

choppedcar1.jpg

choppedcar2.jpg

choppedcar4.jpg

its pretty, seems a shame to rip it to pieces, it doesnt know wots about to happen to it

RAdpic4.jpg

bumperoff2.jpg

lumpaway.jpg

The lump is out but for some reason i neglected to take pics of that :oops:

Wasnt just prepared to drop the lump straight in tho, it got some love as well

lumpbox.jpg

lump2.jpg

lump3.jpg

lump.jpg

lump4.jpg

its pretty much ready to go in, just need my charger and stuff back from MR G-man and its all go

Started doin stuff to the interior, all important guages, present from the missus for chrimbo, ace had to buy me own pod tho :p

A-pillarpod.jpg

and thats that so far

Nice 1 mate,

quality bit of DIY :D

You really did rip the G60 apart.... :lol:

Did you take the ATS cups as well?

Good work :wink:

Yeh the cups were on my dads mk1, but i sold the rad G60 BBS' and forgot about the fact that i would need to move it at some point :oops: , he got them back tho