Sign in to follow this  
G60Ron

my ac is driving me crazy

so i have the car on, right and while its idling i turn the ac on and the car rev's to hell like 4000 or 5000 rpm idk what to do i need help with guys

this fourm sucks

I'm presuming by your username you're a G60 owner. And your avatar pic looks like it's somewhere in the US. G60's did not get air conditioning here in the United Kingdom.. so the only G60's in the UK with aircon (as far as I know) are US imports. I personally only know of two UK based, US spec G60's....

As we're predominantly British on here, then there won't be much knowledge of aircon for the G60 on the forum, given that it's a different system as was fitted to the VR6.

Hence the lack of responses.

You could try a little research before you just assume that there is a large American userbase on here, and run your mouth off insulting us.

it was multiple post i had up not once did i get a response i was just frustrated with it but i figured out the issue so my bad

No, you posted up once (correctly), waited half a day for a UK Corrado forum to tell you how to fix your G60 with aircon (that we don't even have in the UK), then said the forum sucks.

You can't be surprised if people weren't/aren't being helpful after that but I'm sure someone will be able to offer some suggestions and hopefully you get the problem sorted.

Yeah not the best way to make friends :) they are a good bunch on here and its one of the best forums about IMO, im sure you didnt mean it fella. ohhh id love abit of air con in my rado lol us brits always get the shitty end of the stick lol

Did you retro fit it? Is it hard to do? How about costs?

sorry, was that at me? If so, no it is a 'standard' Diavia retrofit, but people sell kits for around £200. PM Tandino, as he's installed one in his car (that he's now sold i believe)

Did you retro fit it? Is it hard to do? How about costs?

sorry, was that at me? If so, no it is a 'standard' Diavia retrofit, but people sell kits for around £200. PM Tandino, as he's installed one in his car (that he's now sold i believe)

Ok mate, thanks!

this fourm sucks

I did an OEM aircon install in a friend's corrado G60 and had the same problem as you. but as this forum sucks, then, go find the answer yourself :wave:

this fourm sucks

I did an OEM aircon install in a friend's corrado G60 and had the same problem as you. but as this forum sucks, then, go find the answer yourself :wave:

lmao

apparantly its sorted anyway... stupid yank :ignore: :lol:

only joking :)

I had a US model g60 with aircon and had similar problem but because you were rude you can look for the answer eslsewhere