C5 OEM

wtf

There's a lot of scoffing going on here but I bet if it appeared at a show there would be crowds around it including a lot of us.

Yeh I've scoffed, and Id have a gander at it. Id probably be throwing up as Im doing so though!! :lol:

Appreciate a lot of effort has gone into it etc, I just think it looks plain nasty!

effort doesnt equal taste does it, whilst people will appreciate the effort, doesnt mean we have to like it!!

Forget the fact it's a Corrado, the car is just a rolling advert for his ICE products and install skills :D It's a crowded market so he's probably just trying to show some initiative and originality, even if his tastes divide opinion :lol:

Yeah we've scoffed at it but as a forum we're defo a lot more open minded overall than a lot of others. On E30 M3 and Type R type forums, members can sometimes get right defensive and abusive towards anyone daring to modify their beloved marque!

At least it wont have problems with the heater controls packing up!! :)

i broke my heater controls last weekend, its hanging out on the cables now waiting for replacement, bloody things they are :lol:

I've actually been in this car , listened to it and had a real good look round it. Believe me the standard of workmanship is totally awesome and the sound quality is absolutely superb. Not to everybodys taste I agree but perhaps when I tell you that the owner built it to showcase his company, Sound in Motion, capabilities then perhaps things become a little clearer.

I've actually been in this car , listened to it and had a real good look round it. Believe me the standard of workmanship is totally awesome and the sound quality is absolutely superb. Not to everybodys taste I agree but perhaps when I tell you that the owner built it to showcase his company, Sound in Motion, capabilities then perhaps things become a little clearer.

I understand that it may well be used for that purpose but i still find it hard to understand putting that much work into certain areas of the car and yet leaving alot of the car far from finished..

I really like the blue and black interior, the seats are fab... Hate the dash though. :gag: It's all weird and way too uber-modern to fit with the rest of the car, but that is just my opinion. The thing that really gets me though, is why oh why would you not make your engine bay super duper awesome and spingly on a show car? :?