VR6 Lee

Grand Turismo 5 - Official Thread

I haven't been this excited about a game release since Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. After five years of waiting this game better be epic.

I work for Sainsburys and they've said there will be a special price on this but haven't told us what. 15% discount too so I'll wait to see what's on offer! Can't wait though. I know it's sad but I really hope the Corrado has the active spoiler, it's the one thing missing from Forza!

I work for Sainsburys and they've said there will be a special price on this but haven't told us what. 15% discount too so I'll wait to see what's on offer! Can't wait though. I know it's sad but I really hope the Corrado has the active spoiler, it's the one thing missing from Forza!

Sorry to burst your bubble fella but the corrado aint in it

Aaaaarrrggghhhhh!! Just realized the car list I was going on was a wish-list not the actual official one!! D'oh!

As i said in another related thread -

Did someone say they had a link to a car list? Is there still no porsche manufacturer. i wonder if over time they'll do car update to give you cars that arent on the list.

We should bombard their email with requests for them to put a Corrado in it.

Yeah - was only available for first 1,000 orders. I just happened to notice the deal when I got in to work early and snapped it up.. sold out by about 10:30am I think..

I have possibly the worst deal but I want it on release day. just ordered it from kays/great universal, its in stock there lol

actually read rumours of peoples pre orders being despatched already.

I just checked my order on play.com it has been posted :D

In that case i hate you all! :lol:

My amazon order still says 'not yet dispatched'. I wont be happy if you all get it before - you'll have a clear advantage then! :lol:

In that case i hate you all! :lol:

My amazon order still says 'not yet dispatched'. I wont be happy if you all get it before - you'll have a clear advantage then! :lol:

Haha 2days extra practice hehe

You jammy sods, i wish i had the money to buy a ps3 atm...

I can't believe they still don't have corrado's, only thing im dissapointed about tbh.