VR6 Lee

Grand Turismo 5 - Official Thread

the go-karts are well fun 75mph top speed but pure fun

Think I may borrow ur g27 ahhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mangaed to get 77mph out of the kart :lol:

Same here, down the start finish straight, but ran out of road. We MUST have a karting race that would be bad ass.

I mangaed to get 77mph out of the kart :lol:

gears ratios are customisable so you could get more :dorky:

Has anyone worked out how to work the camera in photo mode during a replay, using the wheel?

Got a brilliant shot of my kart coming over the a crest of a hill. But couldnt work out how to zoom in. It says use R1 and right analogue stick, but there's not an analogue stick on the wheel and the pad didnt seem to work.

stick a controller on for that. photos are epic I'll stick one up of my r32

I did and it didnt do anything hmm....

Not played it much tonight, got the B license and had a quick go of the kart, thats it.

just done a practice in a kart lol, thats all Ive done to, sure I did 80 odd mph though ha ha

Cape%20Ring%20South.jpg

Circuito%20de%20Madrid%20-%20Mini.jpg

me like :D

started off with a yaris t sport, i advise people to steer clear of this!

been playin my mate online tryin the different cars n tracks etc, thought the online was good in a privat loby, but not ventured out of that yet!

not give the cart a blast yet but will do tomorow :wink:

I was hooked on this last night. went to a mates house and spent 5-6 hours doing all the B an A class licenses and chunk of the bigginer mode.

how many of you lot have steering wheel+pedal set ups? My mate has a Fanatec Porka RS set up and i was blown away by it, i was previously looking at a logitech G25 - anyone got one?

Oh an we also played a bit of Forza 3 on the xbox and i can honestly say the geometry and dynamics of the cars + the pitches/cambers of the tracks on GT5 is way ahead of Forza, Same track same cars back to back GT is much more involving and accurate. I was worried that after all the waiting GT wouldnt be AS good as i was expecting but thankfully it looks like its spot on.

ps:Can someone please explain how the hell you got still pictures and how you played with the replay settings? i dont get it...

dave

DAVE

I was hooked on this last night. went to a mates house and spent 5-6 hours doing all the B an A class licenses and chunk of the bigginer mode.

how many of you lot have steering wheel+pedal set ups? My mate has a Fanatec Porka RS set up and i was blown away by it, i was previously looking at a logitech G25 - anyone got one?

Oh an we also played a bit of Forza 3 on the xbox and i can honestly say the geometry and dynamics of the cars + the pitches/cambers of the tracks on GT5 is way ahead of Forza, Same track same cars back to back GT is much more involving and accurate. I was worried that after all the waiting GT wouldnt be AS good as i was expecting but thankfully it looks like its spot on.

ps:Can someone please explain how the hell you got still pictures and how you played with the replay settings? i dont get it...

dave

DAVE

I use the Logitech driving force GT and its fantastic. Looks great, feels solid and the pedals are accurate. Worth the cash. I never play driving games with a pad anymore.

Ive managed to take pics but cant seem to zoom in whilst using the steering wheel, its says use left and right analogue sticks but even with the pad as second controller it doesnt seem to work.

I use the Logitech driving force GT and its fantastic. Looks great, feels solid and the pedals are accurate. Worth the cash. I never play driving games with a pad anymore.

The Driving Force GT is also on my shortlish as i have seen the set up with pedals reduced from £160 to £95 which screams good value and is a lot cheaper than the G27 and Fanatec - tbh spending £3-400 on a steering wheel is perhaps a bit OTT. Im trying to find some reviews on these things as i definately think that to get the most from GT5 a steering wheel set up is essential.

dave

The Driving Force GT is also on my shortlish as i have seen the set up with pedals reduced from £160 to £95 which screams good value and is a lot cheaper than the G27 and Fanatec - tbh spending £3-400 on a steering wheel is perhaps a bit OTT. Im trying to find some reviews on these things as i definately think that to get the most from GT5 a steering wheel set up is essential.

dave

Yup definately Dave, wheel is the way forward. the Driving force GT is £80 now mate.

got mine today yippee. Just brought third ps3 in 8 mths just for this game.

Cant p.lay until kids goto bed tho.

Goodnight kids lol

ps3 id is littleBOfreak

will need practise b4 i go online ha

on gt mode go to photo album then press triangle on the pic you want. Theres an option to save to XMB so do that and then stick a SD card in if you can and put it on your PC. Apparently some lesser PS3's dont have SD and PRO Magicgate slots lol