VR6 Lee

Grand Turismo 5 - Official Thread

:lol: i'll post some pics tomorrow, but im not, i repeat i am NOT posing in them :lol:

You may scoff, but it does work, not quite as steady as i would hope but it works. I will sort something better out eventually.

Cough, cough :wave:

Well, it was said about putting a cup holder on my stand.............Yep, check and a snacks holder is essential I think :nuts:

A quick effort as I had to go out. Both rings rotate under the stand when not in use :dorky:

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

That is freaking excellent :clap: :salute: now how about a nose scratcher for when you can't take your hands off the wheel :lol:

:lol: that my man is brilliant! I love it!!!! :clap:

Definitely a class setup!! Have you thought about going to market with them?!

BUT if im going to show you my class ironing board set up. I want to see other people's setups too. :D

Ok as requested ....

Haha cheers for the love guys, had great fun making it :lol: . Yeah I reckon I could do a flat pack version to post. Whats it worth??? :shock: :cuckoo: :nuts:

BUT if im going to show you my class ironing board set up. I want to see other people's setups too. :D

Ok as requested ....[/quote:1ha964ea]

How did you take that pic? :scratch:

Haha cheers for the love guys, had great fun making it :lol: . Yeah I reckon I could do a flat pack version to post. Whats it worth??? :shock: :cuckoo: :nuts:

Matt make me one and i'll send you a packet of skittles and a half eaten packet of prawn flavoured crisps.

I may start to market my setup though, buy a £15 ironing board, cover off, spray it black and resell it as a steering wheel stand for £45 :norty:

Tom - thanks for the pic :lol: silly ass :lol: :wink:

haha good point, how DID you take that pic?

I think the more worrying question is, why do I appear to be wearing some sort of beige skirt :scratch:

I think the more worrying question is, why do I appear to be wearing some sort of beige skirt :scratch:

:rofl:

What you do in your own home is your business.

:lol: i didnt even notice how he took that photo. You guys pay way to much attention to details :wink:

My biggest annoyance with GT5 is the tuning. Its all the same everytime. And i won a Veyron which standard has four turbos, 10ish rads etc but i can bolt on an after market air filter and get another 50BHP :confused4: Now im no expert, but i think the guys over at Bugatti would have thought of that

Just bought a ps3 & a new telly to play gt5 on.......only get peace to play in the wee small hours so have only managed to get to level 17 so far

heres my "racing rig" again

IMG_0456.jpg

feel free to add me on psn....GASCO313 :wave:

Show us a picture of the ironing board setup or I change your username to something of my choosing :lol:

Yeah stop teasing us Gaz :sleeping: :lol:

Hmmm, best start thinking of some new usernames for you then :nuts: :nuts: .

That racing rig is awesome :notworthy:

Ok ok here you go... this will get you laughing ready for you NY parties. :lol:

Sorry for the quality of the pics, but i did it quickly and got laughed at by the gf.

The ironing board is normally sat slightly further away from the sofa. Bear in mind im only a small chap at 5ft 5, i can actually get the bottom of my legs and feet under where the legs cross, the pedals sit underneath. I also need a few cushions :dorky: :lol:

God, what abuse have i opened myself up for!? :oops: :lol:

Ok ok here you go... this will get you laughing ready for you NY parties. :lol:

Sorry for the quality of the pics, but i did it quickly and got laughed at by the gf.

The ironing board is normally sat slightly further away from the sofa. Bear in mind im only a small chap at 5ft 5, i can actually get the bottom of my legs and feet under where the legs cross, the pedals sit underneath. I also need a few cushions :dorky: :lol:

God, what abuse have i opened myself up for!? :oops: :lol:

Awesome 8) :)

:lol: well as long as its made people smile haha! you wont be able to play GT5 online with me, as you wont be able to stop laughing knowing im sat at the ironing board haha.

Would anyone care to lend me a Ferrari (Enzo would be nice :lol:) or a Lambo (Race car perhaps? :lol:) for the specific Pro level challenges (just one race each)? :grin:

I promise to take good care of 'em :lol:

I have my F430 Scuderia on page 14. With 700BHP I find it difficult not to lap people :norty:

True gent, thanks very much for the temporary loan. Much appreciated! It was only for one 3-lap race in the Ferrari challenge on Pro. I just think it's a bit daft buying a Ferrari (unless you want one) for one race ... when the prize is another Ferrari!

Anyone care to lend me a quick Lambo for an hour or two, preferably the LP 560-4 2008 .... ? :grin:

More than happy to reciprocate if anyone needs something specific ...?

You can borrow my Lambo, no rush to send it back, my controller's playing up at the moment so I'm not on GT5 until I get a new one

Cheers Steve, top man. I think I added you the other day ... ? If you're able to gift it to me, I'll send it right back as soon as I'm done - tonight if I can distract the missus with something (!) or tomorrow if not!

No worries, sent it over now, like I say there's no rush to send it back, I've also got cars capable of winning all the other events if you're stuck on any others

is it just me or is the rallying side of it utter horse cock and balls! im really annoyed atm cause i cant do this rally and its all because the car wont accelerate in lock! it just does its gay traction control shite!!! arrrrgggg

is it just me or is the rallying side of it utter horse cock and balls! im really annoyed atm cause i cant do this rally and its all because the car wont accelerate in lock! it just does its gay traction control ****!!! arrrrgggg

Yup, i agree with you there Phil. The cars are sh!te at handling and if you try to accelerate whilst trying to drift round a bend, its easy to spin it.