Sign in to follow this  
carrots

scum hanging about my corrado

got home tonight from work and the old guy from downstairs came out and told me he seen 3 rough looking lads with ruck sacks on there backs looking at my boot lock in the day:censored: :censored: .

cocks, smear some dog poop or chilli pepper on it for next time they try! obviously means you will have to use gloves to get in your boot lol .

Do you have an alarm? id park it somewhere you can see it or in a well lit place

ive only got an imobiliser,i have moved it tonight.the car park i normaly park on is only across from my window but it is a very dark car park.its the broken windows or bent doors i dont like :censored: :censored: :censored:

thats the best thing to do mate . even if its a two miles from your drum , fork out for the garage and invest in a cheap mountin bike ,you can sleep at night then instead of every noise wakin you up thinking is that someone messin with me c .

ive been on my council web site,its £6.50 a week for a garage for non council tennants.have to put my name down i think

ive been on my council web site,its £6.50 a week for a garage for non council tennants.have to put my name down i think

6.50 nice n cheap ! go for it .

Cheap. I would definitely go for it.

Cheap. I would definitely go for it.

unless you know someone who is a mate rentin it you would get a square meter of a garage where i live for that kind of dough, thank god i dont live in london anymore be even worse :lol:

6.50 nice n cheap ! go for it .

Dont be fooled by the cheap price, my council garages have gone up from £4pw to nearly £18pw in less than 3 years.

The one i have is a 1950s/60s building which is too small to fit a corrado in. Well technically if you have nothing else in the garage and fold the mirrors in you can push the car in and just about close the door but its dam tight and you couldnt possibly drive in in less you were planning a dukes of hazard style exit/entry.

dave

My council lock-up was £12 for non-council tenants... sounds cheep to me!

but like kerrly said... They can be VERY small. Just ask to have a look before you get it.