ozzit

Ultimate Dubs uk - Telford International Centre

ive never been to a show with any of my cars so i might come along to this? is there anywhere where the guys from the west country can meet up with you folks up north?

its ok ad. dunno if it will be going now after the bosh! might get a lift down with someone else!

Ok Ultimate Dubs is only a few days away now & so it's time for a bump.

I will be there on Sunday with Andy665. Hopefully we'll have a few less Bentley/Lambo wheels on show this year, some good deals to be had on the trade stands and hopefully get a few pics to post up next week.

First VW show for over a year for me this weekend - this time I'll be attending as a non VW owner as well - looking forward to it - been to every Ultimate Dubs and its a good season opener

I will be taking photographs as I go around on Sunday so if any of you are on show make sure they're sparkling

:D

Mine is inside with the vr6 oc. Its not anyware near mint but i will polish it up the best i can!

looking forward to the pics.. i'm not going this year as rado is in getting work done

I'll be parked in the international car park.. may move the car round to for sale area in the morning as I'm taking the 8v.

If my UD history is anything to go by though I won't be awake till someone's trying to kick me out of my hotel room!

Looking 4ward 2 seeing some of the cars frm here and putting some faces to usernames! 1st UD I've not stayed at and guttted the C isn't ready but should still be a gd show

wasnt a bad show, a bit better than last year, the overall standard was quite high although there where a few questionable styling modifications there including a hideous pink and white SEAT with flowers airbrushed all over it, and some very ott stretched tyres.

there was a very interesting (to me anyway) electric polo there, which although unfinnished was turning a lot of heads.

I was expecting a better standard from some of the foreign cars there, it seemed some of the home grown mk1's, jettas ect had been done to a better standard with more tastefull mods, corrado's where also a bit thin on the ground.

it also seemed like there was no autojumble this year, unless i managed to miss it?

did get myself a bit of a bargain though, a 1/18 revell corrado VR6 for £18 because the plastic on the front of the box had a hole in it lol, hmmm do i sell it or strip it down and repaint it tornado red instead.

nope no auto jumble , apparently no one turned up but i doubt that they prob just didnt organise it

Good show, terrible organisation in terms of car parking and entry. Standard of the cars was not up to previous years but there was more diversity and less of everyone following the same trend. Great to have Corozin visiting us (great curry was consumed) and Noah got to travel in a Corrado again - he did upset a few owners in the car park who were getting out of a questionable Golf and he told them that they had a chav Golf - not bad going for a 3 1/2 year old

I don get why you'd go to all that trouble making the car look stunning, then leave the bonnet bra on?!

Great show I thought, lots of new wave stuff not so much older stuff such as mk1 and 2's and not many C's either. Good overall standard tho, always gives me a bit of motivation 2 get on with getting mine finished.

Still hanging from last night.. got into the show at 2pm!

Good to see some fresh cars, not much in the way of rado's though!

I don get why you'd go to all that trouble making the car look stunning, then leave the bonnet bra on?!

'Cos It looks better with it on, I like the Contrast :)