Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

we know what you drive and what you do!but how old are you??

well i'll start the ball rolling here...well its my thread i suppose...would be rude not to :wink:

anyway i'm 33 at the moment and will be 34 in september :roll: where do all the years go!!!

22, 23 on July 25th (hint hint, lots of CF donations please... :lol:)

im 23 in may, and was only 20 when i bought the corrado

not bad owning a corrado at 20 ye? lol wot car did u lot have at the age of 20? :p

I had an MX5 at 19.

Corrado VR6 at 21.

Supercharger at 23, maybe? ;)

22.... at least I can say I owned a coupe, and the car that I wanted when I was 21, even though I dont own it any more!! :|

im 23 in may, and was only 20 when i bought the corrado

not bad owning a corrado at 20 ye? lol wot car did u lot have at the age of 20? :p

:oops: :oops: i had my xr3i back then :oops: though to be honest it was cheap as chips hot-hatch ownership....did 27k miles in the 14 months i owned it

but had my porsche 944turbo 8) at 25 and my ur-quattro at 26 8) :twisted:

:oops: :oops: i had my xr3i back then :oops: though to be honest it was cheap as chips hot-hatch ownership....did 27k miles in the 14 months i owned it

but had my porsche 944turbo 8) at 25 and my ur-quattro at 26 8) :twisted:

I have to say, owning a Porsche at some point in the next 10 or so years is my current ambition. I'd love to own a classic late 1980's / early 90's 911 :)

Another one in the 21 stable!

Oh, and at 20 I owned a lovely mk2 GTI and the C VR6 :)

I am 24 - 25 in June

Drove about it Audi 100 2.2 5 cylinder monster at 17

then had a BMW E30 when I was 18-21 which I loved

then got my MK2 Golf GTi 8v ...which I wish I still had as well as..

my now Corrado G60

(incidentally before I got the corrado I almost bought a porsche 944 but I had always wanted a corrado. oo..also almost bought a nissan 200sx :? )

Definitely would like a 911 of any desription

i had my 84 sierra xr4i at 21.......2.8inj 8) and 18mpg :shock:

I partially learnt to drive in my dad's '84 XR4i....

...and then nearly totalled it after I'd passed my test and borrowed it to impress the girlfriend... went a little bit sideways round a bend! Bloody sh1te handling, only any good in a straight line!

Chris.

i had my 84 sierra xr4i at 21.......2.8inj 8) and 18mpg :shock:

I partially learnt to drive in my dad's '84 XR4i....

...and then nearly totalled it after I'd passed my test and borrowed it to impress the girlfriend... went a little bit sideways round a bend! Bloody sh1te handling, only any good in a straight line!

Chris.

tell me about it!......first nite i had mine went over the round-a-bout that i usually went over and booted up the hill in my xr3i....but it had been raining all day.....did the same in the xr4i and kinda went sideways :oops: luckily it wasn't busy and i didn't cause any damage

Well I keep considering going nuts and buying my neighbours Ford Capri. Its a 2.8i (V6 I think) which would be powerful enough as it is... but it had a turbo technics turbo bolted onto it as well!! He keeps threatening to sell it to help consolidate his cars into one decent one (he has a few cars) and I just think his Capri kicks ass.

The engine sounds totally superb... the most excellent rumble from it. Could do with getting the tappits done as it rattles a bit from cold, but apart from that it rocks!!! :)

Well I keep considering going nuts and buying my neighbours Ford Capri. Its a 2.8i (V6 I think) which would be powerful enough as it is... but it had a turbo technics turbo bolted onto it as well!! He keeps threatening to sell it to help consolidate his cars into one decent one (he has a few cars) and I just think his Capri kicks ass.

The engine sounds totally superb... the most excellent rumble from it. Could do with getting the tappits done as it rattles a bit from cold, but apart from that it rocks!!! :)

they have mechanical tappets btw so they probably just need adjusting....a Turbo-Technics Capri is quite rare btw.....go on snap it up!

I'll make a decision about it if he ever comes to sell it.. amusingly he feels it isnt worth a lot of money.

:D

I'll make a decision about it if he ever comes to sell it.. amusingly he feels it isnt worth a lot of money.

:D

oh it won't be worth lots.....just they are few and far between.......though they need constant attention body-wise....dreaded tin-worm

I'm 22. I'll be 23 in August.

I have been driving an 86 GTI since I was sixteen. It is now my pizza delivery vehicle and daily driver.

When I was seventeen I bought a 77 beetle. It was the last year for a standard beetle in the U.S. and it is fuel injected. I started restoring it and have sort of let it go. Gotta get back into that project

I bought the Corrado when I was 20. I use this car for nice days and drag racing. Currently my project car. Seems to love peices that cost lots of money. ha ha

20 now 21 on the 21st of april. had the carrado since i was 19 before that was 89' 5.0 mustang worked till i met a guard rail going 90mph. It was fun while i had it. :D