onestep

Corrado track toy

Some nice photos. Whats the new track like there?

The new track is really good takes a while to get the right lines.

Fast and technical one of my fav tracks now will be def going back again.

Never seen so many cars going home with problems tho.

I cracked one of my front discs in to.

Yes i will put them up soon but right now im gagging for a beer. The white mrc rs4 b5 span off at 204mph blew out all his tyres and went down to his alloys and flat spotted all his wheels mental.

Awesome build mate, really impressed!

Getting a Rado soon myself, Performance trim seem to have ceased trading :-(, do you know if Mike is still making CF bits?

Awesome build mate, really impressed!

Getting a Rado soon myself, Performance trim seem to have ceased trading :-(, do you know if Mike is still making CF bits?

Cheers mate.

Your guess is as good as mine.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

The only vid i can find with my car in so far http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IL0X0u-edg...

Hi guys and gals just back from vmax corrado did me proud my top speed of the day was 182mph wicked day out.

Congrats mate! VERY IMPRESSIVE!

How did the C handle at that speed? what was the wind noise like?

Been watching the videos and getting an adrenalin rush just watchin them!!!

It handled not to bad really but the runway is very bumpy and loads of loose stones on it my rear wheels are chipped to f**k now.

Didnt really notice the wind noise concentrating on aiming the car thought the timing beams at the end of the runway.

What gearbox are you running to get that speed!!! Impressive figures, they do handle those speeds very well. I maxed mine out and it felt very stable but that was probably 20mph down on your figures.

What gearbox are you running to get that speed!!! Impressive figures, they do handle those speeds very well. I maxed mine out and it felt very stable but that was probably 20mph down on your figures.

Mk3 seat ibiza cupra 5 speed and my engine revs to 7800rpm.

Very nice car mate, I'm building mine up a similar way to you albeit using standard size bore and standard pistons. Hoping for high 300's. What turbo are you running something like a 3071? You have anymore details of your engine spec? I understand if you want to keep it to yourself.

Cheers

Wow that is impressive! I clocked mine by accident the other week and felt there was more to give. Would like to go to a VMAX day and see what's possible, although my rev limiter is lower so I'd imagine 170 top?

Great work.

One of the photographer did a little shoot at the end of the day here is on when he came for a ride.http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=133&t=1049171&i=80&mid=147681&nmt=VMax+Hammer+photo+and+video+thread

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Very nice car mate, I'm building mine up a similar way to you albeit using standard size bore and standard pistons. Hoping for high 300's. What turbo are you running something like a 3071? You have anymore details of your engine spec? I understand if you want to keep it to yourself.

Cheers

The turbo is a owen developments garret t3 and ihi small exhaust casting for better spool up time.

just read all your thread mate. great to read about a corrado that raises the eybrows of the "elite" owners. great work, I look forward to reading more & of course looking at the pics.

just read all your thread mate. great to read about a corrado that raises the eybrows of the "elite" owners. great work, I look forward to reading more & of course looking at the pics.

Thank you its been a long and expensive journey but its been alot of fun and its nice to get some recognition hope to get it in a mag in the not to distant future..