Sign in to follow this  
MikeVR6

Cupholders

This is a really popular topic on the Yahoo Group :twisted:

Anyone installed cupholders in their Corrado?? :evil: :evil:

ye i got the passat one in my car, picked it up at inters last year

why u interested in buying one? i might sell mine as i dont use mine :?

Ahhhhh cheers Nik... was wondering where it would go. If it can fit a macdonalds drink in it I might be up for buying it, how much you asking?

Cheers for that Nik, are you the guy who sells the rear light film as well? Would be cool to get some of that in the same order if possible...

You sad muppets.

Anyway, you should never drink and drive.... :D

I spilt my macdonald drink all over myself and seat the other day so a cup holder is a safety feature :lol:

Maybe you should stop eating MacDonald's in your sports coupé.... :p

:p Should stop eating MacD's period!! I have a problem and I need help! (And my drivers seat needs a clean an' all)

Mcdonald make a great coffee here, but saddly the said cup holder are to tall for Maccy Dee's Cup, result---cup slips through holder, top comes off, coffee spills on Mate, As i found out last night. They must have smaller cups here now as this is the first time thats every happend to me.

With a Coffee smelling Corrado right now!!

other than that the cup holders are great for cans, nice sized cups etc. soft drink bottles arnt so hot, but they have tops and there not cups!!!

Mike16v, You want cup holders ---- buy a Sharan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

well said! :lol:.......................seriously though i never eat/drink in my storm.......but then again with beige carpets and seats :shock: do you blame me :roll:

I ve found the perfect bottle holder not so good for maccy d's cups though I used to have a fire extinguisher to the left of the gearstick but one night decided to set off all the powder all over my mates car it was quite funny at the time :? but I have since found another use for the holder a sprite bottle or whatever just clips in and holds nicely!!! I just thought I'd share that with you guys :D

Zarman (over at the vwvortex forums) has an Audi TT cupholder that looks so very nice. I shall try to put some pics on my server, so you guys can check them otu.

Zarman (over at the vwvortex forums) has an Audi TT cupholder that looks so very nice. I shall try to put some pics on my server, so you guys can check them otu.
Well, here it is:

cupholder.jpg