Sign in to follow this  
yacobwood

Annoying anti Corrado ppl i work with

Thought i would include you all in my torment at work. I put forward that this VR (stole from another thread) is absolutely stunning :nuts: I would go so far to pay for this with body parts i want it that much

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdf1.JPG[/attachment:86ozgtpy]

To which they all said this was way nicer

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf2.JPG[/attachment:86ozgtpy]

3.JPG[/attachment:86ozgtpy] ^ Seriously

Am I going mad or are they all tasteless morons!!

you are mad :cuckoo:

much as I love the Corrado the Alfa Romeo knocks socks off it with its styling(inside and out)

Haha.

I'm happy with my version of reality that is: the Alfa is better looking but literally that's all.

Corrado's are for the more discerning buyer, Alfa's are for the people that don't know much about cars :)

Seems im alone in my views here :( I think the alfa from the front is stunning but the more you walk round it the uglyier it gets and by the time your at the back :gag:

I would take the Rado anyday of the week :grin:

they r tasteless morons mate (plastic lookin alfas) sum r pleasing 2 the eye sum jst wrong.thing is they all drive superb from the old 145- present then they fall apart after a year

Hmmm...the more i look at the Alfa, the more i agree with myself.:)

I can see the gearstick and remember a friend who had the 2litre. The shift was almost the same as a 1973 T2 Camper.

The seats - not made for humans, i kept squirming and wriggling to try and be comfortable.

The doors - I remember shutting it and panicking because I thought it had broken, going by the rattle noises.

The doors - I genuinely thought something was wrong as it sounded like it was still open when driving, but apparently that's just the way it is.

And the dash - fabricated from recycled televisions by the feel of it!

Ahhh, the saying beauty is only skin deep is truly demonstrated by the pictures you have shown! You can quote me to your workmates!

much as I love the Corrado the Alfa Romeo knocks socks off it with its styling(inside and out)

r u lookin at the same car mate :pukeleft:

deffo,if you take your rose tinted glasses off you will see where I'm coming from,the Corrado has some awkward styling from the front,whereas the Alfa is evenly balanced,If the Alfa had the same reliability and build quality as the Corrado I think I'd be an Alfa owner

Seems im alone in my views here :( I think the alfa from the front is stunning but the more you walk round it the uglyier it gets and by the time your at the back :gag:

I would take the Rado anyday of the week :grin:

The wheels are particularly awful... I agree mate, the C is very pretty in comparison to that alpha

deffo,if you take your rose tinted glasses off you will see where I'm coming from,the Corrado has some awkward styling from the front,whereas the Alfa is evenly balanced,If the Alfa had the same reliability and build quality as the Corrado I think I'd be an Alfa owner

take your blindfold of seriously :lol:

the Corrado has some awkward styling from the front

I agree with that, If you talk to davidwort i think there has been a discussion in the past of the difference between what what VW made and what the designers at Karmen wanted... and I think the styling at the front was one of many sacrifices...

whereas the Alfa is evenly balanced

Symmetry does not equal good styling. The front of the car looks pointy and un-natural

When I took one out for a spin i was mightily impressed,the alfa all day long for styling but would i have one..............no...

why??? because my C has character, agreed a jekyll n hyde :cuckoo: one but nonetheless thats the attraction.

also for the era the C is the benchmark competing against alfa 33's (kids drawing shape car) etc.

If there was a new corrado made around the same time as this alfa then this topic wouldnt have existed :notworthy:

i would have the corrado anyday its mean looking and somewhat timeless in its looks because it was never a in trend style its just a corrado which makes it cooler . just my opinon though :)

I got both..... :lol: ......and they both have VERY good points and VERY bad points, but equally special :camp:

I think i just love the Corrado regardless of all the bad points. For instance, Ive been away all weekend driving a Passat. I got back into the rado which was more cramped, Took more turns of the wheel to corner and the brakes are less responsive. There were rattles and my own safety is at risk due to no airbags :eek: . But the thought that ran though my head as i pulled away was, 'ahhhhh that's better' :lol: I just love the Rado

Side note - What star safety rating is a C? 1*?

I'd have that Alfa over the Corrado any day as well I'm afraid! Its absolutely stunning compared to the Corrado!

I'd have that Alfa over the Corrado any day as well I'm afraid! Its absolutely stunning compared to the Corrado!

I with you mate. The Alfa is very stylish and the 3l lump not only sings but it looks so pretty in the engine bay. It was on my list of possibles when I bought CazzaVR's valver. But the rear is too small for my needs.

Sent from iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

The Alfas ok, I used to really like the GTV, not so much now. The interior is a bit special I think, particularly the seats. It beats the Corrado hands down there. But a Corrado in good standard fettle is far superior, externally. It's more handsome, not awkward/chavvy as that Alfa.

But the rear is too small for my needs.

Want more cushion for the pushin'? :lol:

Seriously tho, I do like that Alfa. I prefer the retro looks of my Corrado anyday over it though

deffo,if you take your rose tinted glasses off you will see where I'm coming from,the Corrado has some awkward styling from the front,whereas the Alfa is evenly balanced,If the Alfa had the same reliability and build quality as the Corrado I think I'd be an Alfa ownertake your blindfold of seriously :lol:

reliability..............are you serious ?? :shrug: