emu

My post needs admin autorisation ??

My posts wasn't visible straight away instead I got message that it needs administrator authorization.

Can you fix it please.

Edited by emu

It's been a while and still have this problem. Don't like to be paint in the a.... but it's really annoying.

today's one approved. sorry, i know its frustrating but we'll just keep getting to them as soon as possible until whatever it is gets fixed.

I'm getting this now, what's the deal? Are the mod's vetting every single post?

no, its not every post by any means, probably less than 5%, but there doesnt seem to be any reason for it either. hope you can keep your patience till it gets fixed.

Admin's maybe that will help you. Only posts when I'm placing pictures need your authorization so good point to look in attachments or pictures set up in forum engine.

Admin's maybe that will help you. Only posts when I'm placing pictures need your authorization so good point to look in attachments or pictures set up in forum engine.

unfortunately that doesnt seem to be the only circumstance that causes it as i've approved things this evening without them but thanks for any hints that you think might be helpful.

Ive had this happen a few times now. getting a little frustrated and means that I cant be bothered to post on the forum sometimes

Right, I've done some fiddling. Sam - when you last noticed the problem, could you repeat what you did last time and see if it happens again? And report back of course!

Ta

Guys? Any better?

Not at all. Just posted new for sale post and it need authorization, all posts where I'm placing pictures need your authorization. There is possibility to avoid it but not tested it many times so don't know if always works. If you send your post without picture is available straight away and then you can edit it and add pictures and all is visible straight away but if you place everything as a one picture as I did 2 minutes ago in for sale section it needs your confirmation.

Don't cross purposes here though ;) Classifieds of any description will still need authorisation regardless of links, pictures etc.

Can you confirm the problem still persists for non-classified threads?

It works, just added some picture to my members gallery and it don't need your involvement. Thank's.

No probs, glad it's sorted. The spam settings were set to 'suspicious' :lol: so anyone, no matter how many posts, was under the spotlight if they posted links or pictures etc. Now it should ignore anyone over 5 posts.

Don't worry Tom, you've been added to a separate user group all of its own :grin:

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but i get this on every time i try post, Is it until you've so many posts? Its pretty annoying.

Ditto - I am getting the same message saying my posts need to be admin approved... please can someone fix it??