Alex_G60_Fanatic

Regarding 16v frount cross member and slam panel...

IIRC the slam panel and subframe should be fine, however depends how 'early' early is. The early 'rados didnt have PAS so if you get one like i did without PAS you'll have to drill holes in it

All Corrado's had PAS!

Mine certainly does at any rate...

Thanks Yan, looking at another Corrado being broken on SVAG but she's a 16V so thought I'd better ask :)

Hmmm wonder where mine came from then....got it off of __Andy__ on here

You are refering to the radiator support panel, not the slam panel or cross member.

The valvers dont have the extra cooling tube in the rad support panel for the PAS as they didn't need it, the PAS hoses are just routed closer to the block.

You are refering to the radiator support panel, not the slam panel or cross member.

The valvers dont have the extra cooling tube in the rad support panel for the PAS as they didn't need it, the PAS hoses are just routed closer to the block.

I was thinking of buying this as well TBH... But I also need to replace the PAS Pipes as mine are leaking.. I have a replacement Steering Rack off an old G60 but is it a problem to use the 16v support panel? I have no problems cutting or drilling it to fit the power steering rack... so long as it bolts on to the car without to much fuss. :)

Yeah, ditto PAS cooler pipes on my panel also. But mine is a derivative part number of what is on the car (letter change at end of number IIRC) so may be from a late 16v.

The one which doesn't have holes in will be a mk2 Golf/ Jetta one. The parts are identical apart from little changes like that (although don't use a mk2 golf subframe).

I think the slam panel is a little different because of where the rad goes? may be wrong